• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Astro Boy (Composite) vs. DBZverse.

By the last calcs, Namek Saga (or at least Frieza Saga) characters are enough to deal with Astro Boy.

In my opinion, Vegeta Saiyan Saga could be able to defeat him too.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
How would they deal with his speed?
imo frieza saga people were already relativistic/FTL the data from our dbz profiles regarding speed are wrong. And most profiles got powerscaled from their wrong data creating a snowball.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
FanofRPGs said:
SDZ has calced the Freeza to be 28x faster than light as a lowball
Pretty sure a calc puts Astro at 38x FTL.
Note at as a lowball

Astro-Boy's best speed feat is 50c

I am pretty sure the likes of SSJ:G2 Vegeta, SSJ:G2 Mirai Trunks, Semi-Perfect Cell, and Initial Perfect Cell are at that level

FanofRPGs said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
FanofRPGs said:
SDZ has calced the Freeza to be 28x faster than light as a lowball
Pretty sure a calc puts Astro at 38x FTL.
Note at as a lowball
Astro-Boy's best speed feat is 50c

I am pretty sure the likes of SSJ:G2 Vegeta, SSJ:G2 Mirai Trunks, Semi-Perfect Cell, and Initial Perfect Cell are at that level
I'm not saying that he can even get to that level.

Astro beat Gorgon who can reform stars, that's a good feat to help him get far. His energy absorption which can absorb even red core energy (which is like anti-matter to his blue core) shall help absorb most Ki attacks directed at him to boost his own power & health. His raw FTL+ speed and time travel hax are going to make him extremely difficult to take down. So with all this, he should get pretty far... Somewhere towards the end of the Cell saga at minimum.

Astro beats Hercule Satan, Mercarary Tao, Nappa, Raditz and any characters at that level. He stops at Frieza though. He's not beating characters like Majin Buu, Cell or Beerus.

even with extreme lowballs, and not including certain speed upgrades, frieza still stands ar 28 x light speed

even sdz said that with a few minor changes/ assumptions, grieza wud be above 100c

The Living Tribunal1 said:
even with extreme lowballs, and not including certain speed upgrades, frieza still stands ar 28 x light speed
even sdz said that with a few minor changes/ assumptions, grieza wud be above 100c
I'd love to see any scans/clips or any proof that frieza saga frieza can move more than Sub-Relativistic+

Astro boy went around Earth in 2 seconds though, also it doesn't seem like Frieza is MFTL+ in Frieza saga, in ROF easily but not Frieza saga

Frieza definitely isn't MFTL+ in the Frieza saga. At most he would be FTL+ if the new calc is accepted. Anyway Astro boy would get past the Saiyan saga but would stop late Frieza saga.

MafiaFox said:
FanofRPGs said:
Astro boy went around Earth in 2 seconds though, also it doesn't seem like Frieza is MFTL+ in Frieza saga, in ROF easily but not Frieza saga
2 seconds?
thats sub relativistic+

thats lower than saiyan saga piccolo lol
I was just talking about RPG's calculations of how Goku went around half of namek in 2 seconds when Astro went around earth in that time, all I'm pointing out.

MafiaFox said:
MafiaFox said:
FanofRPGs said:
2 seconds?
thats sub relativistic+

thats lower than saiyan saga piccolo lol
I was just talking about RPG's calculations of how Goku went around half of namek in 2 seconds when Astro went around earth in that time, all I'm pointing out.
Keep in mind I lowballed the calc and said Namek = Earth and took a 5 second timeframe as a lowball

didnt piccolo destroy the moon before the saiyans came to earth to prevent their ape transformation? And then Nappa humiliated everyone, a blast to get to the moon in some seconds must be relativistic, therefore Nappa reaction is way above that, and ginyu dudes were like over 10 times better in every aspect than nappa, and frieza 1st form was 10 times the captain ginyu power, wth, you are all giving too much credit from Astro.

Back