• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assassin Vine CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
The draft:

Bonus:
Minotaur -

1) Rating should be changed to "At least 9-B, likely 9-A" due to being CR 4 - Monster Manual 3.5e Page 188
2) Should get Social Influence due to being skilled in Intimidation - Monster Manual 3.5e Page 188

Grick -

1) Should get NPI due to its melee attacks counting as magical - Monster Manual 3.5e Page 139

Add a link to the lifting strength section and I think you're good.

Though I might see someone complaining about the stamina part.
Just because a character has exceptional stamina in one category doesn't mean that they have exceptional stamina in another, although injury and pain tolerance tend to go hand-in-hand to some degree. For an extreme example, Androids 17 and 18 from Dragon Ball have access to an infinite pool of energy, but this only really applies to their ability to exert themselves - it doesn't mean anything for their ability to withstand pain and injuries, which in turn may interfere with their ability to properly use their energy. And although injury and pain tolerance are certainly related, being able to withstand extreme pain doesn't necessarily mean that you can withstand potentially lethal injury and the effects that it will have on your body beyond simple pain.
May just want to change it to high with "Can never get tired" or something along those lines.

• Couldn't this simply be stealth mastery or nothing? Unless the plant usually looks very different than normal ones.
I think it fits camouflage much better

Summary​

Camouflage refers to the ability to blend in with one's surroundings in order to avoid detection.

Wikipedia defines camouflage in the following manner:

"The use of any combination of materials, coloration, or illumination for concealment, either by making animals or objects hard to see, or by disguising them as something else."

Not to be confused with Invisibility, which typically renders the user's body entirely transparent.

Limitations​

• Sudden movements may reveal the user's position.
  • Opponents with especially keen or trained senses may be able to see through it.
Its an evil plant, but if it doesn't move people will just think its a normal non-evil plant.

Add a link to the lifting strength section and I think you're good.

Though I might see someone complaining about the stamina part.

May just want to change it to high with "Can never get tired" or something along those lines.
All of that was edited
Can I apply the CRT now?

hey btw forgot about this, looks good ok haha go ahead and do your revision that you definitely haven't done yet tllm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back