• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr VS Bill Cipher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I really dont want my fav villain of all time to lose :(

But votes are votes and I have to unwillingly accept this...

Let's look at it here.

Bill was hurt by a 3D robot but it was warded specifically against him.

Bill is at least 4D, but he gave himself a 3D form to interact with out reality better, so he could be hurt because of this.

Bill is multiuniversal+, as Time Baby, who precides over time for all of the multiverse, stated that if he continued his tyrades he would end up destroying all of reality itself, which encompasses the multiverse.

Bill also seems to be able to trancend dimensions, and usurp power, as he left the 2nd Dimension where he came from, and usurped time after easily dispatching time baby.

And many people seem to forget that speed isn't releveant for Bill, since he owns time and is above such concepts when not limiting himself to the third dimension.

Asriel is also still a child at heart, and Bill could easily outwit him, let's be honest.

Also, does deleteling timelines really qualify as multiuniversal+? Wouldn't these be overarching in universes yes, but governed by the 4th Dimension (time) which Bill is above?

Also, whilst currently at 2C from feats, we know that from statements Bill is likely 2A or above.

All in all I think people are a little on the Undertale hype train, as it seems to be in many places all over the internet.

Man... This comments...

Well, let's go there.

The tear that would eventually destroy all existence, was opened by the mere presence of Bill, was proven when he left his physical body and erased from memory, and the gap closed.

Other, the full power of Bill It was not shown.

Bill was hurt by a 3D robot

Yes, he was hurt, but put the cards on the table, IT WAS NOT EVEN ANGRY! BECAUSE HE IS ANGRY WITH BASICALLY ANYTHING! In addition, the eye is a small his weakness (of course it can create a shrouded eye shield, as has been shown). And he even fight with the robot with he power, and yes with his own hand.

And the weakness of Bill, is:

-Be vulnerable on the mental plane (I do not see how this weakness influence against Asriel, as Bill would not stop the fight, make a deal and get into the mind of it)

-Maned unicorn (but has been proven that this only works against PHYSICAL attacks it, that is, only against punches for example, since the laser that came out of his eye struck the Shacktron, and AGAIN, i don't see HOW ASRIEL GONNA KNOW ABOUT THIS.)

-And, finally, the magnetism of weirdness (But see that he was going to destroy it with a simple equation).

AND NONE OF SUCH 3 WEAKNESSES COULD INFLUENCE IN THIS FIGHT. So please, be smart and do not try to use these weaknesses, to the reason that Asriel would not know it.

Bill is an atleast 2-C being, and he could possibly be 2-A or higher.

The problem is that asriel is already infinitely above a 2-A tier character (photoshop flowey). Even a Multiversal being (frisk) could not even touch him. And that is asriel using only a fraction of his power. At his full strength, he is immensely stronger than before, to the point where frisk can not do anything.

I dont see bill lasting long in this fight.

KennethTL said:
Bill is an atleast 2-C being, and he could possibly be 2-A or higher.
The problem is that asriel is already infinitely above a 2-A tier character (photoshop flowey). Even a Multiversal being (frisk) could not even touch him. And that is asriel using only a fraction of his power. At his full strength, he is immensely stronger than before, to the point where frisk can not do anything.

I dont see bill lasting long in this fight.
That is another key problem here.

On one hand, many people said that Asriel wouldnt know Bill's weaknesses and Bill hasnt even tap into his full power yet.

On the other hand, we also havent see Asriel going all out at full power.

I seriously dont know who would win here.

This debate seems a bit too inconclusive here if you asking me.

Nash alexis said:
Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Bill.

He stomps.
Lol.
Asriel wouldn't even need 100% power to beat bill dude.

All in all this battle is inconclusive for the major part. why would you even add that lol
If you said Asriel wouldnt need to use 100% power to beat Bill, why you said that this is inconclusive?

If you said Asriel wouldnt need to use 100% power to beat Bill, why you said that this is inconclusive?
Asriel performed a hilariously casual 2-C feat on-screen in his first form, using "Hyper Goner" to purge the timeline(s), and his final form is immesurably more powerful. In contrast, the best Bill has are statements that he would eventually destroy the multiverse if left unchecked. And as we all know, feats > statements.

Asriel Dreemuur's only weakness is that absorbing the souls of the monsters also absorbed their affection for the player character, Frisk—allowing the player to reach out to Asriel and connect with him emotionally. But the monsters don't have even an ounce of affection for Bill amongst them, so this weakness is irrelevant in this fight. And whoever said that Bill could easily outsmart Asriel has forgetten who Asriel was the majority of the game—Flowey, that genre-savvy sociopathic genius who was able to manipulate virtually everyone in the Underground without having godlike powers, even across multiple timelines. He's not easily duped. Practically every time we've seen him supposedly outsmarted it turns out he was just playing us for fools—he uses us to get through Sans and Asgore to obtain the six human souls, taunts us by letting us "kill" him as Photoshop Flowey only to reveal that he can roll back to full health and kill us in one shot, and tricks us into making friends with everyone so that he can get them all to gather in one place to absorb them all at once. He consistently makes comments that cut right through to the player ("I know what you did. You murdered her. And then you went back, because you regretted it.") or even the audience ("I bet someone like that's watching right now, aren't they...?"). The only reason he was surprised by Chara is because he let his guard down around them out of familiarity. But that specific weakness is also irrelevant in this fight.

All in all, Asriel's got the obvious advantage here, and Bill's the underdog.

Elvis Adika said:
Nash alexis said:
Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Bill.

He stomps.
Lol.
Asriel wouldn't even need 100% power to beat bill dude.

All in all this battle is inconclusive for the major part. why would you even add that lol
so that people wont get pissed off, but i guess its pointless, bill stomps? nope Asriel does, there happy?

Okay, okay. Due to recent changes regarding Bill, this has become a stomp thread now. Will need to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back