• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I am seriously risking a stomp here, but I have to satiate my curiosity, especially since I had someone saying Aslan would win. In IT, Pennywise and Maturin are more or less the books' idea of Satan and God. In the Chronicles of Narnia, Aslan is the books' idea of Jesus, and the influence is especially so considering he sang the world into existence.

So this is finicky. See, Pennywise has beyond dimensional existence, but at Tier 1-A, dimensionality does not matter anymore! That's not mentioning that, according to Aslan's divine key, Aslan is everything. Pennywise cannot escape literal everything on a 1-A scale.

Pennywise has Death Manipulation, but The Deep Magic literally reverses Death, which probably should grant Aslan either Fate Manipulation or Resistance to Death Manipulation, but what would I know about the wiki's workings? There are some things Aslan have in common with Maturin based on what his profile says, particularly the bit where Aslan outright protects those from fear in the Empathic Manipulation justification. I doubt Aslan would have too many problems with the literal embodiment of fear if he himself embodies courage.

Some things Aslan have would not necessarily work in the 1-A key. I doubt removing Pennywise from himself would work all that well, and portals are effectively useless on that scale. Transmutation is probably Aslan's best weapon against Pennywise, although does that ability really work against abstractions like Pennywise or even Aslan himself?

There's really no point in doing anything that isn't SBA at this point. Speed is irrelevant, lifting strength is irrelevant... Aslan and Pennywise are literally timeless... All I know is the highest key in Aslan's profile that is actually Aslan is Aslan (Divine). Why the wiki things the Emperor of the Sea is the same thing as Aslan is beyond me.

Anyway, here are the profiles.:

Aslan's Profile
Pennywise's Profile

Who takes this?

Aslan: 0
Pennywise: 0
Inconclusive: 0

damn actually looking at their profiles makes me question how this would go. if they're both equal in pretty much every stat then it's just a hax battle.

i dont see any resistances to penny's madness manip or counters to high godly. maybe that would be enough to secure a win?

damn actually looking at their profiles makes me question how this would go. if they're both equal in pretty much every stat then it's just a hax battle.

i dont see any resistances to penny's madness manip or counters to high godly. maybe that would be enough to secure a win?
The clown seems like to abuse his hax unlike Aslan, Then the clown wins unless if you and i arguements have alot of flaws.

Last edited:
Tbh, If anyone on the wiki had knowledge on "The Chronicles of Narnia", Aslan would probably be downgraded to High 1-B due to platonism being no more 1-A

That might be concerning. Unless the CRT that made Aslan 1-A can be found, a downgrade might have to be done.

I recall onion layered-like worlds were High 1-B, then the infinite mountain that was infinitely above those worlds, and the true Aslan is in his country which is above that. It was... Aleph-2 I think.

Regardless, Aslan still meets the requirements for R>F transcendence;

"The Eagle is right," said the Lord Digory. "Listen, Peter. When Aslan said you could never go back to Naria, he meant the Naria you were thinking of. But that was not the real Namia. That had a beginning and an end. It was only a shadow or a copy of the real Narnia which has always been here and always will be here: just as our own world, England and all, is only a shadow or copy of something in Aslan's real world.

Aslans world=true reality

The clown has Nonduality Nature 2 Aspect 2, I dunno how busted Nonduality is since it makes the clown invulnerable to attacks and hax that dosent possess this level of nonduality.
Im assuming OP is using the manifestation version of pennywise, not the true form which has nonduality

Back