• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ashen One Justification Fix.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So we currently scale the Ashen One to the Curse-Rotted Greatwood but we don't have that Calc labeled on their Profile. We should fix that now so that way people aren't confused whenever they look up the Profile. Also, probably better saved for another CRT but shouldn't the Ashen One have all the strength of the Souls they absorb put together since that's kind of the whole point of killing the bosses anyway so that you can grow stronger from gaining their strength? Like I said, that can be handled in a separate CRT if necessary but at the very least we should put the Greatwood Calc on the Ashen One's Profile since they directly scale to this feat and kill the Greatwood.

Calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._The_Curse-Rotted_Greatwood_Smashes_the_Floor

Profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ashen_One

Last edited:
Little bit off-topic but I just remembered that Iudex Gundyr should probably get a "Higher with the Puss of Man" on his First Key since it blatantly makes him stronger.

I mean

Yeah

This doesn't even really need a CRT to do, but aye
I also just noticed something that should probably be fixed. Sister Friede has Unknown Lifting Strength despite being able to grapple the Ashen One and Ragdoll them with her Scythe. Even without that she should be at least Class M through Scaling above other characters who are clearly weaker than her.

I also just noticed something that should probably be fixed. Sister Friede has Unknown Lifting Strength despite being able to grapple the Ashen One and Ragdoll them with her Scythe. Even without that she should be at least Class M through Scaling above other characters who are clearly weaker than her.
Also fair. Feel free to add this too.

So I just realized that the Darkwraiths have a Profile and they're rated at Likely 8-B for bodying a room full of Lothric Knights. Why is that? Aren't Darkwraith's consistently shown to be one of the stronger normal enemies in the series? Why aren't they just straight up 8-B for being able to fight Early-Game Ashen One and can also grapple them with the Darkhand which you can't break free from?

I just want to say I just noticed Dark Souls lifting strength comes from swinging Smough’s Hammer. But won’t that be striking strength? I know we don’t use striking something as lifting strength anymore so I’m not sure if Smough’s would be usable. The hammer not in motion gets immensely lower results (If I remember Class 10 so like a thousand times lower). Plus nobody in the entire series gets that close ever again when it comes to lifting stuff (granted I think large size should be used for lifting strength since we currently, on this site, have a mountain sized character that would stop dead in their tracks if a human fell on their shoulder), but without large size no feat comes close and a large majority of staff think large size is unusable.

Edit: Did a very rough calc and got Class K results for the hammer, turns out bronze is stupidly heavy, but again, very rough calc.

I just want to say I just noticed Dark Souls lifting strength comes from swinging Smough’s Hammer. But won’t that be striking strength? I know we don’t use striking something as lifting strength anymore so I’m not sure if Smough’s would be usable. The hammer not in motion gets immensely lower results (If I remember Class 10 so like a thousand times lower). Plus nobody in the entire series gets that close ever again when it comes to lifting stuff (granted I think large size should be used for lifting strength since we currently, on this site, have a mountain sized character that would stop dead in their tracks if a human fell on their shoulder), but without large size no feat comes close and a large majority of staff think large size is unusable.
What about the Protags pushing all those huge ******* doors like in the Cathedral of the Deep? How heavy do you think those would be?

Well, unfortunately I didn’t edit the comment in time. I did a rough calc of the hammer and it turns out bronzes is stupidly heavy (I remember a lot of other stuff in Anor Londo is stated to be bronze), and I got baseline Class K results. Though it was a very rough calc, and someone who knows how to pixel scale should do it. Just for a good guess of the doors weight I’ll do a rough calc for them because they are very large.

Well, unfortunately I didn’t edit the comment in time. I did a rough calc of the hammer and it turns out bronzes is stupidly heavy (I remember a lot of other stuff in Anor Londo is stated to be bronze), and I got baseline Class K results. Though it was a very rough calc, and someone who knows how to pixel scale should do it. Just for a good guess of the doors weight I’ll do a rough calc for them because they are very large.
Considering that's an Early-Game Area, a lot of characters would scale to and above the Ashen One being able to open those.

The only way your going to get really accurate results with the door is pixel scaling, and unfortunately Dark Souls 3 can’t run of my laptop (well it can run, but it over heats super badly). However to get a good low ball guess so we aren’t completely in the dark I did a rough calc of the squares on the door (granted I think I didn’t use the biggest door but I can’t find good video of that section of the game). So for first door you use to get into area I got 50 tons for gold and around 10 for copper. I can’t tell if it’s green or if that’s just very crappy lighting. The same doors in other areas are very clearly gold, but the cathedral of deep doors seem to be green to me.

Edit: Did a very rough calc and got Class K results for the hammer, turns out bronze is stupidly heavy, but again, very rough calc.
I'm fairly certain characters in the verse have feats on that level. The giants, for example. Wolnir's bracelets might even yield something similar, given he's massive. Large enemies carry large things. I don't think anything beats Smough but there are certainly feats of high LS.

Also it isn't a large majority of staff, for the discussion that's currently happening. Seems about split.

It’s like 20% to 80% at best. And it seems like it’s leaning towards not having it be lifting strength. Granted I find it really dumb since a person the size of a mountain won’t even be able to lift a human with that standard, but oh well.

As for the dark souls stuff you mentioned none of that is calculated. And the large size lifting strength is still rejected and leaning towards rerejection. Plus if did scale the characters to giant enemies the characters would be like Class G or higher for that mountain sized Everlasting Dragon in the background in Dark Souls 3 (it’s in the dragon area, there’s no reason it should thousands of times stronger than everyone else)

It’s like 20% to 80% at best. And it seems like it’s leaning towards not having it be lifting strength. Granted I find it really dumb since a person the size of a mountain won’t even be able to lift a human with that standard, but oh well.

As for the dark souls stuff you mentioned none of that is calculated. And the large size lifting strength is still rejected and leaning towards rerejection. Plus if did scale the characters to giant enemies the characters would be like Class G or higher for that mountain sized Everlasting Dragon in the background in Dark Souls 3 (it’s in the dragon area, there’s no reason it should thousands of times stronger than everyone else)
I completely forgot about that giant ass dragon in Arch-Dragon Peak.

Back