• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arrowverse CRT: The Multiverse and The Universe Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Arrowverse, there are multiple timelines within the universe. And this is repeated over and over again.

Here they are referring to a single universe.
Chester and I are working on a tracking system to locate Deon’s temporal isotopes across timelines.
The Flash 7x17 - "Heart of the Matter, part 1"

New timelines means that parallel timelines can exist.
The Flash 5x1 - "Nora"
I'm also picking up temporal energy readings. His mind has broken past the barrier. It's not just a new timeline he's found. It's billions of them. And Barry's mind is experiencing them all.
BARRY: I saw Billions of possible futures. Billions of deaths. All their pain, their suffering. And then they were gone. I felt all of it. Now I know The Monitor was right. I have to die. I need to go home.
Potential futures are extant timelines that characters can actually travel to, as seen in The Flash 3x19.
The Flash 6x2 - "A Flash of the Lightning"
Well, I've been doing it to find alternate timelines. - What for? - Since there are other timelines, there's probably another me out there who has already achieved enlightenment and could help me find it, too
The Flash 6x9 - "It's My Party and I'll Die If I Want To"
Her memory is processing what I thought was phantom data, but maybe it's real data from a different timeline.
Legends Of Tomorrow 5x1 - "Meet the Legends"
Have to assume that the timelines are different now unless you remember your mother being in league with an evil deity.
Arrow 8x7 - "Purgatory"

And thanks to this statement, the number of timelines in the universe is infinite.
Every existence multiplied by possibility. And spread out before space and time in infinite measure.
Supergirl 5x9 - "Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part One"

These statement support the infinite number of timelines in the universe.
I'm also picking up temporal energy readings. His mind has broken past the barrier. It's not just a new timeline he's found. It's billions of them. And Barry's mind is experiencing them all.
BARRY: I saw Billions of possible futures. Billions of deaths. All their pain, their suffering. And then they were gone. I felt all of it. Now I know The Monitor was right. I have to die. I need to go home.
The Flash 6x2 - "A Flash of the Lightning"

So every universe has an infinite number of timelines within itself. That makes every universe a 2-A structure.

Since every universe is a 2-A structure and there are an infinite number of universes and timelines and they multiply and expand with probability, The Multiverse becomes a 1-C structure. (the multiverse is currently Low 1-C (4+1D). I propose to upgrade the multiverse to 1-C (5+1D).

Just to clarify, If this is accepted, everyone who scales to Multiverse will scale to Low 1-C, not 1-C.

Those in agreement: @ByAsura (Agree The Universe is At least 2-B, Possible 2-A and Multiverse is 1-C), @Qawsedf234(Agree with The Universe is 2-B), @Baabasaplar95, @Hixkaryana, @ActuallySpaceMan42 (Agree with The Universe is 2-B, Possible 2-A.), @Elizhaa (Agree with The Universe is 2-B, Possible 2-A)

Those in disagreement: @Qawsedf234 (With The Universe is 2-A and The Multiverse is 1-C), @ActuallySpaceMan42 (With 1-C), @Elizhaa (With 1-C)

Those yet to form an opinion:

Last edited:
Just to be sure, you are not sure about 2-A, so does that mean that you are not sure about Low 1-C? And what would you think of a possible rating for 2-A?

I'm not sure, but we already have Low 1-C due to the hyper timeline stuff.

Maybe we could have that.

I'm not sure, but we already have Low 1-C due to the hyper timeline stuff.
the multiverse is currently Low 1-C (4+1D). I propose to upgrade the multiverse to 1-C (5+1D).

Just to clarify, If this is accepted, everyone who scales to Multiverse will scale to Low 1-C, not 1-C.

Last edited:
every universe has an infinite number of timelines within itself. That makes every universe a 2-A structure.

Since every universe is a 2-A structure and there are an infinite number of universes and timelines and they multiply and expand with probability, The Multiverse becomes a 1-C structure. (the multiverse is currently Low 1-C (4+1D). I propose to upgrade the multiverse to 1-C (5+1D).
I'm not seeing 2-A^2-A, I'm seeing 2-B^2-A which is just 2-A.

I'm not seeing 2-A^2-A, I'm seeing 2-B^2-A which is just 2-A.
I understand that you agree that the universe is 2-B not 2-A.

I think the Monitor's statement would make the universe 2-A, but if that's not enough, I think it's at least enough for a possible rating.

What do you think about grading the Universe as At least 2-B, Possible 2-A and The Multiverse as Low 1-C, Possible 1-C?

think the Monitor's statement would make the universe 2-A, but if that's not enough, I think it's at least enough for a possible rating
The monitors statement would still be 2-B, since it's based on choice. So it's a finite number x a finite number over a timeframe. The only way to get 2A is to assume an infinite timeframe, but if the universes die then that doesn't work.

So I just see 2B overall and not 2A, which is what this upgrade is relying on.

The monitors statement would still be 2-B, since it's based on choice. So it's a finite number x a finite number over a timeframe. The only way to get 2A is to assume an infinite timeframe, but if the universes die then that doesn't work.

So I just see 2B overall and not 2A, which is what this upgrade is relying on.
The Monitor's statement is based on possibility, not choices. And there are infinite possibilities. And the reason there are infinitely many universes is because they multiply by possibility.
"You know better than most that across the length and breadth of the universes, there are myriad possibilities and potentialities. After such a short time here, are you already ready to give up?”
- The Flash: Johnny Quick
There were infinite possibilities and no way to determine which was real. He shoved those thoughts away, determined to return to them when he had less on his plate.
- The Flash: The Tornodo Twins
Just as their are infinite Earths in the multiverse, there are infinite possibilities to the future. It's always bending, always changing.
- The Flash "The Present"

Last edited:
infinitely many universes is because they multiply by possibility.
The first is about the multiverse itself, the second requires context and the last is still based on personal choices being performed. Which is a finite number repeated by an unknown, but possibly infinite value.

Okay

The first is about the multiverse itself, the second requires context and the last is still based on personal choices being performed. Which is a finite number repeated by an unknown, but possibly infinite value.
Context:
On the way to the magicians’ spire, Barry couldn’t help but think about what Abra Kadabra had said. About Savitar. About the other timeline.
Was Cisco right? By traveling into the future, had Barry somehow sidestepped his own reality and crossed over into another timeline? Was the sixty-fourth century the logical conclusion of that other timeline and not his own?
Or, more maddeningly, at some point, did Abra Kadabra travel from Barry’s own future to the wrong past and end up in the Flashpoint reality? Maybe Kadabra had gone to an alternate history instead of Barry running into an alternate future.
Or maybe they both . . .
Ugh.
It went beyond migraine territory and straight to set-your-brain-on-fire.
There were infinite possibilities and no way to determine which was real. He shoved those thoughts away, determined to return to them when he had less on his plate.

that also has infinite possibilities, then it's 2-A^2-A.
From what I'm reading there'd no multiplier between an Earth and a timeline.

Earth-3 will have infinite potential futures, but there will only ever be a single Earth-3 universe. Which is infinity * infinity and not infinity^infinity.

If it's Earth-3 Universe --> Creates Infinite Timelines, and each Timeline further creates Infinite Timelines, and so on, and so forth, then that would be Infinity^Infinity.

Infinity^Infinity is just Infinity*Infinity*Infinity -- Ad Infinium.

If it's Earth-3 Universe --> Creates Infinite Timelines, and each Timeline further creates Infinite Timelines, and so on, and so forth, then that would be Infinity^Infinity.

So if there's a Universe contain another Universe, which contains another Universe on an infinite loop, it would be 2-A?

it's Earth-3 Universe --> Creates Infinite Timelines, and each Timeline further creates Infinite Timelines, and so on, and so forth, then that would be Infinity^Infinity.
It's not infinite timelines -> infinite timelines. It's choices made by people repeated over infinity.

So it's a finite number multiple to infinity or X^Infinity. Not Infinity^Infinity

Just wanna say that from my understanding, this only works if it's all done simultaneously/instantly. If it goes in a sequential order at a "rate." Then it's not uncountably infinite. It's basically just "2-B into 2-A" metaphorically speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back