• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Speed Force

Physics Manipulation: The Speed force allows speedsters to bend the laws of physics and utterly smash them to bits and trample on the bits. "The Flash: The Legends of Forever"

Existence Erasure and Death Manipulation with Black Flash: The Speed Force can send the Black Flash to erase and kill beings.
Transmutation with Time Wraiths: It used Time Wraiths to turn Zoom into Black Flash.

Lucifer Morningstar

Broadway Force: Lucifer made people start dancing
Resistance to Temperature Manipulation: Lucifer was unaffected by being turned into a shooting star when he returned to heaven

Amenadiel

Possibly Cosmic Awareness: Amenadiel said, "If the world ending, I would feel it."
Amenadiel: But when it comes to things of the cosmic nature, I'm pretty well versed, and if the world were ending, I would feel it.
- Lucifer 6x5: "The Murder of Lucifer Morningstar"

God

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2): He created colors and hugs.
God: Right, what shade of pink, precisely? Bubble gum, Barbie or bougainvillea? Or sunset, cherry blossom. Flamingo. I did outdo myself with the colors.
- Lucifer 5x11: "Resting Devil Face"

Goddess

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2): Scaling to God

Those in agreement: @FinePoint (Except Conceptual Manipulation), @DarkDragonMedeus (Except Conceptual Manipulation), @ActuallySpaceMan42 (Except Conceptual Manipulation),

Those in disagreement: @FinePoint (With Conceptual Manipulation), @DarkDragonMedeus (with Conceptual Manipulation) @ActuallySpaceMan42 (With Conceptual Manipulation),

Those yet to form an opinion:

Last edited:
Anything I don't mention, assume I'm fine with.

Conceptual Manipulation:
I can't get behind it.
Creating "colors" could be as simple as designing the part of our brain that interprets different wavelengths, or just naming them as the quote more directly references.
Creating "hugs" could be as simple as just coming up with the action, or showing it to someone.

I simply don't see proof that this is conceptual manipulation. That seems like a huge assumption when far simpler explanations are just as likely.

Empathic Manipulation:
How? Whether someone believes in God or not isn't an inherently emotional thing, it's definitely more of a logical/mental thing.
That said, we already have a lot of evidence that humans in the Lucifer universe go crazy when interacting with angelic things, so them changing beliefs could've just been a combination of what they were seeing and the otherworldly influence it had on them; aka: he could've just decided he believed now, rather than being forced to.

Cosmic Awareness:
This should just be a "possibly," since the only source is the statement of someone who thinks highly of themselves, and as Suigetsuhyugs pointed out, there are anti-feats which suggest he may have been either lying or exaggerating.

Last edited:
Cosmic awareness is bs he said that before he failed to notice the very end of the world he said he should have felt, he also failed to notice Rory something he stated he should be able to feel.

Cosmic awareness is bs he said that before he failed to notice the very end of the world he said he should have felt, he also failed to notice Rory something he stated he should be able to feel.
To have cosmic awareness, it needn't be perfect. Just as you can have eyes and still miss things.
Even if he missed certain events, it's still possible, and implied by himself, that he has the ability to feel certain things on a cosmic scale.

Conceptual Manipulation:
I can't get behind it.
Creating "colors" could be as simple as designing the part of our brain that interprets different wavelengths, or just naming them as the quote more directly references.
Creating "hugs" could be as simple as just coming up with the action, or showing it to someone.

I simply don't see proof that this is conceptual manipulation. That seems like a huge assumption when far simpler explanations are just as likely.
I think it should be conceptual manipulation because he created phenomena that did not exist in the beginning. Can you ping @Elizhaa and @Everything12 , who are listed as knowledgeable about the concepts, to comment here?
Empathic Manipulation:
How? Whether someone believes in God or not isn't an inherently emotional thing, it's definitely more of a logical/mental thing.
That said, we already have a lot of evidence that humans in the Lucifer universe go crazy when interacting with angelic things, so them changing beliefs could've just been a combination of what they were seeing and the otherworldly influence it had on them; aka: he could've just decided he believed now, rather than being forced to.
I wasn't sure about that anyway. I removed it from the OP

To have cosmic awareness, it needn't be perfect. Just as you can have eyes and still miss things.
Even if he missed certain events, it's still possible, and implied by himself, that he has the ability to feel certain things on a cosmic scale.
He clearly states he should be able to feel the same thing that the OP is using as motive for Cosmic awareness. Basically he just thought he had that power but he never had.

I think it should be conceptual manipulation because he created phenomena that did not exist in the beginning. Can you ping @Elizhaa and @Everything12 , who are listed as knowledgeable about the concepts, to comment here?
The Cheeseburger was invented in 1924, and were a phenomena that did not exist in the beginning, but I do not think putting the recipe together qualifies anyone for conceptual manipulation.
Color is simply how our brains interpret different wavelengths of light. The only (direct) concepts part of it which have always existed are therefore electromagnetic radiation and life/evolution.
To create color after the 'beginning', you need only create a human, which does not require conceptual manipulation, and can easily (relatively speaking) be done with everything that already exists at that point.

That said, sure. @Elizhaa @Everything12
The feat in question is below.

God

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2): He created colors and hugs.
God: Right, what shade of pink, precisely? Bubble gum, Barbie or bougainvillea? Or sunset, cherry blossom. Flamingo. I did outdo myself with the colors.

He clearly states he should be able to feel the same thing that the OP is using as motive for Cosmic awareness. Basically he just thought he had that power but he never had.
I hear you, and you do have a point, even if it doesn't technically directly disprove it.

Given that it's vague, and only from the statement of someone who thinks highly of themselves, why not list it as a possibly?

I hear you, and you do have a point, even if it doesn't technically directly disprove it.

Given that it's vague, and only from the statement of someone who thinks highly of themselves, why not list it as a possibly?
I guess possibly would be better although he never actually shown this power at any moment, he only believed he would be able to feel the end of the world coming eventhough we saw and he admitted that he didn't.

I guess possibly would be better although he never actually shown this power at any moment, he only believed he would be able to feel the end of the world coming eventhough we saw and he admitted that he didn't.
I changed Cosmic Awareness to possibly Cosmic awareness

I changed Cosmic Awareness to Possible Cosmic awareness
Specifically, the two levels of uncertainty we still allow on a profile are "Possibly" or "Likely."
image.png

Conceptual Manipulation:
I can't get behind it.

Empathic Manipulation:

Cosmic Awareness:
This should just be a "possibly," since the only source is the statement of someone who thinks highly of themselves, and as Suigetsuhyugs pointed out, there are anti-feats which suggest he may have been either lying or exaggerating.
Agreed with this.

Back