• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arimiminiumu vs Yvonne

Both 9-C

Round 1: Speed Equalized Round 2: Speed Unequal

I can already see the verdict but I wanna make sure. Also probably won't be added but meh.

Not sure about Yvonne.

Best Speed Feat for Armiminiumu: Equal to Cosmic Gaia, who is confident they are equal or even superior to Aegis Mebius (Debut)'s speed, who is 5256000000000000 (5.256 Quadrillion) times FTL. An utmost casual speed feat is moving so fast that mach 8000 plasma bolts seem to be frozen in the air from his perspective.

Best combat feat for Ariminiuan (whatever): Defeated world-class Martial Artists in a 1v20 without using Super Speed to enhance his punches

Dreaming Serpent said:
Best Feats From Each Character?
the best feat yvonne has that doesn't involve outright reality warping is spawning a black hole inside of someone

here's how i see it, assuming yvonne can't summon alts or resurrect

if unequalized, the fastest thing alive blitzes and just obliterates her

if equalized, the woman who sold the world holds him off long enough to kill him, because of her precog or by mimicking Nemesis to reflect all of his damage back at him, or replicate his powerset and use it against him

edit: im gonna add the powers mentioned in her feats to her profile to clarify what she's capable of outside of Schrodinger's Cat

Bump

If we all agree that Arimiminiumu can win speed unequal, I'll be satisfied with that

Back