• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
So now that the ap upgrades are done, i also think the speeds are lowballed. The speeds i think are lowballed are for the characters during the war with ehito. Now before i get to that i have to explain the current ratings, Shia and Kaori are capable of reacting to and dodging Yue's Thunder Dragon, Thunder Dragon is a combination of Thunder Mallet and Gravity Magic.

Thunder Mallet is this fast: "At the same time that Mikhail shouted, innumerable amounts of thunder poured down while roaring out disorderly. It was like an intense rain of thunder. This magic originally caused a very large thunder strike to fall from the dark clouds, an advanced attack magic "Thunder Mallet" of the wind system, he daringly multiplied it, he likely created it as an Area of Effect magic. With that alone, you could tell how advanced Mikhail was with magic.

The thunder quickly overtakes Mikhail and pours straight down towards Shia.

Most likely, in order to absolutely kill her, he took up the resolution to stab her despite his own thunder raining down as a suicide attack. He's already used up a lot of power just multiplying the thunder, however superhuman Shia may be, she's not fast enough to avoid the thunderbolts.

The speed of which thunder falls is 150 kilometers per second. It's not possible to avoid it after recognizing it."

Now this is clearly meant to be real lightning as it literally come from the clouds, but the author doesn't know that lightning is actually mach 1000+, and only thinks it's mach 400.

Anyway ignoring that, yue can attack at mach 400 with this attack, shia and kaoi an easily react and dodge it. Shia and karoi trained before the war with ehito so they are faster, but even saying they aren't any faster, kaori and shia have abilities which multiply their speeds, karoi with limit break which makes her 3x faster, shia with body strengthening which can make her 5x faster. With such abilities they should be mhs+ during the war with ehito, not just mhs.

Then there is Hajime, he can react to Ehito's who has lightning attacks:

"But, at that moment Ehitorujue snapped his finger. At the same time suddenly thunders rained down from empty space. Those thunders that were focused and compressed to the limit already became spears made from lightning. If it had to be named, then it would be the lightning spear fired from god――the 'Lightning Divine Spear'. "tsk" Without even any time to react using his perception skill, the sparking platinum spears that flew in lightning speed from Hajime's blind spot within a few meter easily pierced Agni-Orkan. Just with that, the frame of the artifacts warped, in addition, the combustion powder packed inside the missiles caught fire which caused a great explosion. Although Hajime had immediately thrown away Agni-Orkan and withdrew from that spot, the missiles that boasted tremendous might even by their lonesome were exploding all at once from really close range, in addition the lightning divine spears were also rupturing which scattered its compressed lightning to all direction, Hajime was unable to avoid getting damage. The blasts and thunders penetrated through his 'Vajra' and his clothing which was tougher than it looked because it was made from tough metal and monster hide, which clearly told just how terrible the radiated force was. "Guu…(lightning speed attack from random coordinate that is instantly invoked…as expected, this guy is still holding many hands yet)"

In this case he couldn't react cause the attack was from a random place but later this happens:

"*pashii!* That light sound resounded and the figure of the lightning dragon vanished. No, that large body changed into a streak of lightning and it moved with lightning speed. At the next moment, it appeared beside Hajime.

(Fast…but, if it's only as fast as lightning then-)

The dragon raised a roar of thunder while its opened jaw rapidly pulled everything in the surrounding. Even the light stars were swallowed and extinguished inside there, Hajime who was almost got pulled in similarly like the light stars immediately took out several gravity hand grenades to empty air.

The gravity hand grenades that were easily pulled in exploded with a good timing just when they entered inside the mouth of the lightning dragon and generated super gravitational area.

The lightning dragon that swallowed everything while approaching was flattened by the downward pressure that was suddenly generated and passed through below Hajime who was hovering in midair using 'Air Force'."

Hajime reacts to lightning just fine, and seeing as the hajime who is fightning ehito is using supreme break which makes him 5x faster, he would be 5x faster than shia and kaori who previous kept up with a mach 400 attack.

But that's not all, during the fight hajime gets faster every second:

"Ehitorujue teleported consecutively once more. However, Hajime who was starting to grasp his teleporting habit rapidly approached within zero comma several seconds. Hajime wasn't using only the speed of the coordinate exchange and his discernment. His raw speed that was continuing to increase second by second was also progressively entering the realm of god speed."

God speed for reference is the ability ehito has which shotens the time affecting events, with which he can move with a speed that seems like teleportation. With all these facts, i think this is what should be done for the characters during the war with Ehito:

Shia- Massively Hypersonic, up to Massively Hypersonic+ with body strengthening

Kaori- Massively Hypersonic, Massively Hypersonic+ with limit break

Hajime- Massively Hypersonic, Massively Hypersonic+ with limit break, Massively Hypersonic+ with supreme break, Massively Hypersonic+ with light speed.

Ehito- Should also be Massively Hypersonic+ (Since he has lightning speed attacks and can keep up with Hajime)

Yue- Should also be Massively Hypersonic+ since she is comparable to Ehito

Now that i think about it, hajime should have limitless stamina in the after stories, he has an infinite mana supply.

But that's like 6 years into the after stories, he also probably got stronger, but we haven't gotten that timeskip to 6 years in the future yet though, and considering he is always training and making new weapons, it's a guarantee, he got more op.

Oh well, will have to make another key when the story gets to it, and if any new feats happen.

Lol i am not, seriously i thought all these verse would be mediocre, but they all turn out to be op as hell, seems i have a talent for stumbling upon op verses.

After this they will be pretty accurate.

Now just need the after stories characters to actually have serious fights, everything they have done is causal and they haven't been challenged, wonder if serious hajime spams his lightspeed space lasers, or goes for the planetary mind control? Or maybe now he can spam concept manipulation now? Can't wait to see how broken he is now.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Lol i am not, seriously i thought all these verse would be mediocre, but they all turn out to be op as hell, seems i have a talent for stumbling upon op verses.
Despite the fact that you're basically our foremost expert on Isekai novels, I'm starting to question if you've ever read an Isekai novel.

Not all isekai's are op though, but a lot of them turn out to be.

When i say op, i mean in the sense of like arifureta or isekai mahou or tensei, there is a difference between being op in your verse in turns of stats or that you level faster than everyone else or something like that, and verses like arifureta and tensei where soul manipulation, mind manipulation etc are common and in isekai mahou where concept manipulation is common too along with higher dimensionsal beings.

But yea if you want to find op verses, isekai's are a good place to start.

I just realized that there are not a lof of chinese novel verses here(tbh I have not really checked). They will definitely be in the top tier of this wiki. Like tier 1 area.

I have tried to read some of those, and it's pretty tedious, usually have at least 500 chapters but not unusual for there to be 1000+, and the way the story is written is different compared to what i usually read, so it's sort of hard to get through it.

Anyway since the upgrades have been done, this topic should be closed, anything related to arifureta discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back