• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are these verses allowed?

Shadows House
Shadows House is similar to The Promised Neverland; a bundle of children are grouped together in an isolated location, raised by a team of mysterious and powerful adults, and worked to the bone in order to produce some form of revenue for the adults, which in this case is energy. The major difference is: these children, referred to as "Living Dolls" are accompanied by a "Shadow", enigmatic creatures who bond with a human host and mimic their body and their mannerisms. The Living Dolls and their Shadows are expected to grow close enough to each other to engage in a "unification", allowing for the two to become one entity, resulting in the Shadow taking over the Living Doll completely, ridding them of their former individuality. Upon finding this out, the group of protagonists (Emilyko/Kate, Shaun/John, Ricky/Patrick, Lou/Louise, and Ram/Shirley) band together in order to expose the corruption of the mansion they reside in, the "Shadow House" THEY SAID IT, and save the rest of the children from their ill fate. Shadows House is not a combat manga, that much is very obvious. However, there is combat involved in the plot, and a good chunk of the relevant character possess supernatural abilities, mainly the Shadows. The Shadows are made from soot, and they are capable of manipulating this soot to produces a wide variety of different effects, ranging from an explosive burst of mass in order to increase one's strength, control the bodies or minds of others by implanting soot into them, control and move objects using soot as a medium, et cetera. There are also some rather impressive feats; Benjamin, Barbie, and Lou are portrayed as some of the strongest Living Dolls and boast some degree of superhuman strength, being able to effortlessly restrain the other Living Dolls, kick others into walls with an unbelievable force, and survive explosions of soot powerful enough to destroy walls and parts of buildings, although Lou is the weakest of the three. On the Shadow side of things, John is capable of destroying large boulders, shattering fountains and causing an uproar of water, and potentially demolish entire brick walls with a single strike, Barbara can unleash an explosion of soot with the destructive capacity to obliterate a large chunk of a building, and Maryrose can create Ghosts strong enough to burst through walls and trample over others with ease. On top of that, there is the mind games aspect of the verse, but that's too in-depth to discuss at the moment.

Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro, and Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!
Hear me out: there is combat involved.

shadows house? based tastes
We actually do have profiles for The Promised Neverland characters, so I think the verse in question is fine. Also, a verse doesn't have to always be about combat 'n' stuff to be indexed.
As for the others, as long as the characters have notable abilities and aren't 10-B or 10-C, then they're allowed as well.

I think Uzaki could be 10-A due to being able to floor the main guy and she used to be an avid swimmer uhh don’t know a lot about combat for her tho or if she has anything that pushes her above those tiers

Shinichi is undoubtedly the stronger of the two and can one-shot others, which is 10-A if I recall correctly.

uzaki could be fine in theory (7-A via kinetic energy if you know what i mean : ) )
nagatoro has no feats pretty much. Like pretty much all of them are 10-B max

Uzaki and Nagatoro don't really have anything notable enough to index. Shadows House seems perfectly fine for addition.

In Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!, the only combat content comes from Shinichi training with his father in judo and knocking a bunch of soccer players out with soccer balls. On the other hand, combat is much more prevalent in Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro, with Hayase being rather athletic and showing off her physical ability on a frequent basis, leading up to a mini-arc (or just regular arc, since all the story arcs are kinda small) revolved around a... judo tournament. Although, I had figured these two would not pass, seeing as how they're slice of life manga.

In Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!, the only combat content comes from Shinichi training with his father in judo and knocking a bunch of soccer players out with soccer balls. On the other hand, combat is much more prevalent in Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro, with Hayase being rather athletic and showing off her physical ability on a frequent basis, leading up to a mini-arc (or just regular arc, since all the story arcs are kinda small) revolved around a... judo tournament. Although, I had figured these two would not pass, seeing as how they're slice of life manga.
ah ok yeah those characters seem fine to add those to the pile of 10-A with martial arts

Most of those come from verses with notable feats beyond Tier 10, orientation towards combat, supernatural elements and the like. And Zombie Land Saga is pushing it enough.

We're not adding a pure slice of life series with no orientation towards combat, notable feats beyond or below Tier 10 and a complete lack of supernatural abilities to the site.

It give me 55 Megajoules XD.

I think Nagatoro can only be wall if you use his KE (She is stated to be able to left afterimages, and his speed is outside the vision of Senpai)

And, for now they aren´t characters too importants for fighting, i think they´re only 6

Back