• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just curious about music profiles, such as those created by musicians/bands and appear in music videos; are feats, powers, etc. from live concerts allowed; what are the limitations for these kind of profiles, etc. I know for a fact that only mascots/fictional characters created by these artists are allowed, but to what extent? I ask these questions because I’ve been thinking about trying out making profiles from bands at some point.

who were you thinking of
Just generally curious about what the rules are for these profiles, unless I already answered my own question without realising it lol. But if we’re talking about a band in particular? Honestly, I’ve been thinking about making profiles for Ghost, since they are a more theatrical band, and because of that, they are pretty lore heavy (so lore heavy, that their own songs/albums are canonical to their universe and play a major part in the story its telling) and the band themselves are playing fictional characters with their own background, etc., while performing. Although, I don’t think they have a lot to work with in terms of AP, but I do know some of their music videos and such show use of hax and that jazz, so yeah.

But other than that one example, I’m just generally wondering how music verses work on the wiki and what the requirements are for them to be allowed on the wiki.

Last edited:
Just generally curious about what the rules are for these profiles, unless I already answered my own question without realising it lol. But if we’re talking about a band in particular? Honestly, I’ve been thinking about making profiles for Ghost, since they are a more theatrical band, and because of that, they are pretty lore heavy and the band themselves are playing fictional characters with their own background, etc., while performing. Although, I don’t think they have a lot to work with in terms of AP, but I do know some of their music videos and such show use of hax and that jazz, so yeah.

But other than that one example, I’m just generally wondering how music verses work on the wiki and what the requirements are for them to be allowed on the wiki.
ghost? the vocaloid guy? maybe, unsure if theres enough worth indexing but you could try, we do have some music video character profiles

Just curious about music profiles, such as those created by musicians/bands and appear in music videos; are feats, powers, etc. from live concerts allowed; what are the limitations for these kind of profiles, etc. I know for a fact that only mascots/fictional characters created by these artists are allowed, but to what extent? I ask these questions because I’ve been thinking about trying out making profiles from bands at some point.
Live concert stuff is allowed as long as they are a part of the story and are consistent but you have to make sure they are explicitly meant to be feats, powers, or whatever you are arguing them to be and not just the concert part of them.

Back