• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Great Kitsune's power null + memory hax is kinda OP. He erased the memories of Nigh-Omniscient 2-As and turned them into normal humans. Plus fate hax, and Sonic's acausality is type 1.

Voting Kitsune, for now.

Kitsune seems to be well above baseline but Sonic still has the AP.

Sonic resists mindhax from Enerjak who can bypass 2-A resistance, and he did that as a 4-B.

That fate hax Kitsune has doesn't appear to be passive.

I'll go with Sonic via AP, range, and the fact that Archie 2-As can damage type 1 abstracts with normal energy attacks.

Kitsune memory wiped Nigh-Omniscients who resist 2-A mindhax

Fate Hax isn't passive, to be fair, but Kitsune spams Memory Manipulation, Power Null, Fate hax, Plot hax, and Probablity hax in character

I mean, that's still power null. It's like asking if someone who resists mind control can resist memory hax when memory is part of the mind.

I... Think Sonic takes this?

Unless I'm reading the profile wrong, TGK's powers are magic based due to him being a Celestial, right? That's bad news for him if that's the case, considering Sonic's aura nullifies anything magic/spell-based.

Is Kitsune's stuff magic? Specifically his Power Null since that is the most relevant.

Waiting for Zach to specify if

ALL of it is magic

Just in case. If he doesn't in say a day I'll vote Sonic.

Maaaaaaaybe? Celestials exist in the sense of "Lovecraftian horror", but used for comedy purposes. I'm actually not sure if all they have counts as magic or not.

Was it stated to be magic and is there a reason to believe the Power Null would be something different?

Hm.

I don't suppose the mortal was in any way a reliable source of information, or was it just "here's this crazy shit I don't understand that's hella advanced so it's probably magic or something I don't know">

Then it seems reasonable enough to assume they know what they're talking about.

So for now I vote Sonic FRA.

ShakeResounding said:
Looks like this is wrapped up. Bambu, would you be willing to add this?
Can't add stuff, being that I'm not staff, but with my not-staff powers I can certainly close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back