• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Holy shit this is fair...

That's...literally all I have to say. I know there's already a match going on with him, but I needed to make this once I realized that I could.

Super Sonic Post Genesis
SeiyaNewCloth

This had to be done. I could not let another minute go by without this matchup existing. At least not with a clear conscience.

umm ... Seiya has more impressive powers than Sonic TBH. He has Soul Manip, against which Sonic doesn't have a Resistance and Reactive Evolution. On the other hand, Sonic has the advantages of Reality Warping and Time Stop - which are countered by Acausality and Reactive Evolution respectively (In Saint Seiya Omega, the protagonists were shown to be able to adapt to Aquarius Saint's Time Stop technique).

However, Sonic's speed is Unknown while Seiya is pinned at ~10^30 times the speed of light. I am answering here on the premise that Sonic would not speedblitz Seiya

seiya all the way because more powerful useful and variable HAX and abilities like his soul manipulation 8th sense atomic destruction and manipulation and if full god cloth he stomps hard

My apologies, It seems you want more explaining. Seiya went against gods that can alter reality, creating universes and destroy them at will, manipulating space-time. I could go on to show you how strong the gods are (Poseidon and Hades, look at their profiles to see for yourself) now imagine Seiya being up with that.

You could simply said "Seiya by reasons above" .-.

You explanation is that Seiya barely hurt Hades and can alter reality, create/destroy universe and manipulate space-time

Which is something every 2-C can do...

but well... i am gonna count the votes

Seiya 5 (Flaming, Roy, Hobo, Plas, me ["<])

Sonic 1 (Gargoyle 1)

Actually, if anything, they're pretty much equal, that's what their profile says. Arguably Seiya could be faster. He literally dodged an FTL attack way before the sanctuary arc. It was very early in the manga before the gods and such interfere at all.

Forgot that Seiya dodged that FTL attack with a broken leg and an incomplete control over his 7th sense. That's without his cloth....and that was actually like his very base and was also downgraded. Imagine what a God Cloth Seiya can do. Being as fast as Sonic perhaps? that's what his profile says?

Bro, one casual FTL feat is nothing on this level, let alone this high in it. God Cloth users are sex/septillions X FTL. And MFTL+ is a gigantic tier.

I have a link that supports Seiya being faster than a gold saint that outran the big bang "The universe" in just a 0.01 second. Can I post it?

Back