• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base archie sonic is multi-solar system while god cloth seiya is high universal so seiya has the ap advantage but sonic has universe+ durability so he has the higher durability but doesn't seiya's high universal come from cracking the surplice of a 2-C character being hades so he can probably hurt sonic (how does that even work though it is clear that a 3-A character will never beat a low 2-C character but what about a high 3-A is that possible, someone fill me in here).Seiya has hax that can bypass sonic's durabilty being his atomic manipulation so he can hurt sonic either way.

Sonic has reality warping powers so his ap really isn't all he can do as he apparalently can change history and time travel but apparalently god cloth seiya is gonna be upgraded to being acausal so not sure if that would work. And sonic is immune to reality warping so would seiyas atomic hax even work if something even stronger than that didn't and sonic can also phase.

And who is the faster one here though i know god cloth seiya is like in the sextillions of times ftl but what about sonic? Yea idk about this one here a lot of things to take into account. This might either be inconclusive or it depends on who attacks first, or sonic if seiya can't hurt him or maybe seiya if his hax will work or if his ap is enough which also depends on which of the two is faster.

I agree with what Pegasus said, in the end this comes to down to who can attack first. If Seiya truly is granted acasuality if that affects his resistance to Sonic's hax I feel it will be Inconclusive if Sonic is faster and Seiya if he's faster. This is really close though, however I will lean slightly towards Pegasus Seiya.

Can somebody gimme a direct number for Sonic's speed? I know we downgraded him from fastest in fiction that's calculable to a lower MFTL+ speed, but to what?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
idk really but sonic is now BARELY slower then wally west iirc
Which wally west are we talking about regular wally or boosted wally the former being what at most quadrillions or quintillions of times ftl (idk some flash expert correct me) and the latter being trecedillion of times ftl. Seiya should be faster than regular wally but not boosted.

The real cal howard said:
I think boosted Wally.
If that's the case sonic is faster than seiya and sonic might win this. Now its a matter of whose attacks can put the other down. Sonic could phase through seiya but can't seiya also regen and if that doesnt kill seiya then it won't work a second time and if it does kill him seiya can just resurrect and again that becomes useless (damn this dude is broken, whats the condition for victory i mean seiya can ressurect so killing him ain't gonna put him down). As for seiya will high 3-A be enough to eventually put sonic down and will his atomic hax work on sonic? Depeneding on the answers to these questions then it either be inconclusive, seiya or sonic.

@The real calc howard By the way props for making a good match with a saint seiya character

well sonic is like seiya in a way that he will stay alive as long as the wind is there....and i don't think seiya can damage sonic when his durability is much higher

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well sonic is like seiya in a way that he will stay alive as long as the wind is there....and i don't think seiya can damage sonic when his durability is much higher
Thats what i was asking though seiya is high 3-A for lightly damaging a low 2-C being so could that eventually put sonic down? But seeing as though sonic will stay alive as long as the wind is there it's kinda irrelevant, yea i am think this is inconclusive as neither can put each other down.

This is like, the first time Seiya has an opponent outside of his own verse that can fight on par with him. If this was Super Sonic, I would give it to him without a doubt, but I haven't read Archie Sonic comics for feats. I've heard all these feats from online. What can base Sonic do to hurt Seiya? Seiya was able to injure Hades, so it is possible for him to injure Sonic. That and the fact that Seiya has atomization. Idk what Sonic's speed is calced at, but the SS speed respect thread here is crazy. The fastest speed feat perfromed by Shura is scaled to even 7th sense Seiya using miracles, so imagine 8th sense miracles, let alone god cloth Seiya using miracles! I'm pretty sure Super Sonic's speed could rock with Seiya or even surpass him (just my guesses), but this looks like a downhill battle for Base Sonic. If he has answers to those let me know, but for now i choose Seiya

Back