• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Sonic Scaling (Again)

No, the power Enerjak and as a second hand, Chaos Knuckles has, is only as strong as the users own imagination. Chaos Knuckles should still be superior at his fulelst potential as he literally turns into something comparable to a Master Emerald.

We already had this conversation. Why should we think that he's weaker because it's a branched timeline, it's still from the Prime Dimension, man...

this time around i didn't say Dark Enerjak was weaker, i was saying that it would still be an alternate universe because Dark Mobius is not the Prime dimension or we would have a serious time paradox because what about Silver's Timeline, Light Mobius etc

also

ill show some links about the power difference between Dimitri Enerjak and Knuckles Enerjak

I understand it's an alternate universe. But in that universe, Knuckles had shown a more solid foundationn around how he used his powers. And I think the power is comparable, but that Chaos Knuckles is superior, still.

and again we still can't scale that with the other enerjak's based off what you've seen

many people would have different opinions on it and if you don't have an official source saying Dark Enerjak is stronger than x and weaker than y then you can't really scale him to other Enerjak incarnations and Chaos Knuckles

Darkness552 said:
and again we still can't scale that with the other enerjak's based off what you've seen
many people would have different opinions on it and if you don't have an official source saying Dark Enerjak is stronger than x and weaker than y then you can't really scale him to other Enerjak incarnations and Chaos Knuckles
That's where common sense comes into question then. Because this Enerjak is at least 25 years older than the Knuxjak we've seen and had been ruling the planet for a decent span of time. With Age comes experience and skill. So saying that he's inferior after that is blasphemy. Not enough people use common sense in these arguments, man...

oh my why do i even

I never said Dark Enerjak was weaker all i am saying is you can't scale him to enerjak's in the Prime Universe because they have nothing to scale off each other from

alright again i have to leave so see ya

I wasn't scaling to Dark Enerjak, just saying that he's still a version of Prime Knuckles.

Back