• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Sonic: Just wondering

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
Tbh idk if this should be in the content to Q&A section *Shrugs* Anyway in the crossover between Megaman and Sonic in the archie comics i noticed that Sonic accidentally reseted the multiverse but when i looked at the profiles like Enerjak (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave) it says that it's an infinite multiverse so would this affect Post-genesis Sonic and Megaman Archie making them with a possible 2-A or nah?

Wait why was the universe reset an outlier? This page's tier was gotten from that reset though i just wonder what was the damage

its not the reset it is Multiverse collapsing that was placed as an outlier

and that page needs updated, maybe deleted if the comic cancels

the multiverse collapsing is that the one with Sigma or? (Sorry not that updated with the comics)

The Multiverse Collapsing was Sonic trying to use Chaos Control to restore his universe but Eggman interfering by attacking him which if i remember made him lose focus or something causes the multiverse to collapse

this was the first crossover not the second with Sigma

Is that the entire infinite multiverse he tried to restore or not though?

should it be put like a possible 2-A then? Considering all of the multiverse was collapsing.

hmmmmm so if there is an issue then wouldn't that mean that the post genesis sonic should be unknown is super form as well? If that is the issue

Back