• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Sonic chaos abilities and resistances CRT

Fixing my mistakes I made yesterday, so here is a small CRT on these additions, beginning with Resistances:

Limited Egg Grape resistance:
Enerjak when encased in Egg Grape was seriously drained of his powers from them, to the point of feeling the fatigue, and Ian Flynn back in the day reffered to Mogul holding off Egg Grapes as a struggle, so I count it as only limited resistance, this one is simple.

Limited SGW resistance:
Even if Sonic and MegaMan were not immediately affected by its effects, it would have eventually affected the entire Chaos Force, which Super Forms should be inferior to, since that it is Its power, which destroyed the Chaos Force that Sonic and MegaMan used in order to activate Chaos Control, making them equal in power, and in addition to that, Wily, who was close to the epicenter and pretty much unprotected by anything was not affected by it, only forgetting things when Chaos Control occured, and lastly, Sonic and Eggman would eventually succumb to the effects of the Wave, forgetting the old reality and only being able to recall the World's Collide reality, which is detached from one that contains Sally, etc, lastly SGW is Eggman's creation, along with Dr. Wily, with Eggman creating Egg Grapes that can drain Enerjak.

Super Forms Abilities Additions:
Super forms should have Telekinesis, Sealing, Dimensional Travel, Portal Creation, Teleportation, Gravity Manipulation, Pocket reality creation, Time reversal, Time stop, Electricity manipulation, Energy Projection and Weapon creation, since from shown scans they are used by those with much less chaos energy, or used by Supers themselves, yet don't have it on the profile.

Power Rings don't negate super forms, since when Naugus got banished, he retained his super form and escaped.

Shadow resisting Power Nullification with one emerald should be an outlier, because ain't no way in hell does one emerald resists an ability of the guy who is empowered by millions of them, with Zone Cops also being able to power null a version of Dark Enerjak.

Those are all the major ones, if you have other questions, ask away.

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I agree with everything except a few things. First, the SGW resistance is fine and shouldn't be limited. They only got affected by the Chaos Control, not the wave itself. Sonic's Chaos Control erased the Chaos Force (which is accepted in the page), so there's no reason to say Sonic can't resist it just because the force couldn't, when he was the same one who erased it. Hax scaling is different then power scaling.

Second, Shadow's feat shouldn't be an outlier. Just because he's weaker, it doesn't make it impossible since we literally see that happen. It was a major plot point that allowed him to escape. Again, powerscaling isn't the same as hax scaling. Furthermore, one Post-Harmony Emerald is already made of millions of Chaos Emeralds, and that's the one Shadow used to escape.

I agree with everything except a few things. First, the SGW resistance is fine and shouldn't be limited. They only got affected by the Chaos Control, not the wave itself. Sonic's Chaos Control erased the Chaos Force (which is accepted in the page), so there's no reason to say Sonic can't resist it just because the force couldn't, when he was the same one who erased it. Hax scaling is different then power scaling.

Second, Shadow's feat shouldn't be an outlier. Just because he's weaker, it doesn't make it impossible since we literally see that happen. It was a major plot point that allowed him to escape. Again, powerscaling isn't the same as hax scaling. Furthermore, one Post-Harmony Emerald is already made of millions of Chaos Emeralds, and that's the one Shadow used to escape.
Sonic was still affected by Memory Hax of the SGW, so it is safe to say that both SGW and Chaos Control are to blame, and SGW is still an invension of Eggman, who is creator of Egg Grapes that can drain Enerjak.

Feist is still at least 6 Times stronger but, eh...

Fixing my mistakes I made yesterday, so here is a small CRT on these additions, beginning with Resistances:

Limited Egg Grape resistance:
Enerjak when encased in Egg Grape was seriously drained of his powers from them, to the point of feeling the fatigue, and Ian Flynn back in the day reffered to Mogul holding off Egg Grapes as a struggle, so I count it as only limited resistance, this one is simple.
None of these links work

Limited SGW resistance:
Even if Sonic and MegaMan were not immediately affected by its effects, it would have eventually affected the entire Chaos Force, which Super Forms should be inferior to, since that it is Its power, which destroyed the Chaos Force that Sonic and MegaMan used in order to activate Chaos Control, making them equal in power, and in addition to that, Wily, who was close to the epicenter and pretty much unprotected by anything was not affected by it, only forgetting things when Chaos Control occured, and lastly, Sonic and Eggman would eventually succumb to the effects of the Wave, forgetting the old reality and only being able to recall the World's Collide reality, which is detached from one that contains Sally, etc,
Super Forms/Chaos Emeralds are >>>> the Chaos Force, that has been a thing for a good while now

lastly SGW is Eggman's creation, along with Dr. Wily, with Eggman creating Egg Grapes that can drain Enerjak.
This has nothing to fo with anything on this point

Sonic was still affected by Memory Hax of the SGW, so it is safe to say that both SGW and Chaos Control are to blame, and SGW is still an invension of Eggman, who is creator of Egg Grapes that can drain Enerjak.

Feist is still at least 6 Times stronger but, eh...
It was the SGW powered up by Chaos Control, which was Sonic at undoing the Wave, so this is a feat for his Chaos Control and not an anti feat for the SGW

It's working now. And this was because of Chaos Control. I know it says Genesis Wave in the scan, but we know it was Sonic's malfunctioning Chaos Control that did this (even then Sonic and Eggman do remember events prior the SGW, not the events prior the first Genesis Wave which they were indeed affected.)
Wave's memory remnants on Nicole, statements from Eggman, direct statements from outside the narrative, all point toward it being SGW at least as much as the Chaos Control. Why can't it be more simple

Wave's memory remnants on Nicole, statements from Eggman, direct statements from outside the narrative, all point toward it being SGW at least as much as the Chaos Control. Why can't it be more simple
these Scans make clear that the result of the new world was because of Sonic's Super Chaos Control........you are speaking as if it was only the SGW that altered the likes of the Chaos Forces, but it wasn't, it was the amplified Chaos Control from the emeralds that made all of reality be rewritten in the way it was

these Scans make clear that the result of the new world was because of Sonic's Super Chaos Control........you are speaking as if it was only the SGW that altered the likes of the Chaos Forces, but it wasn't, it was the amplified Chaos Control from the emeralds that made all of reality be rewritten in the way it was
Chaos Control is mentioned on a single scan
I said that SGW did At least as much work as Chaos Control, I didn't took it out of equation

Back