• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Blaze the Cat finds herself pitted up against Starscream in a battle to the death.

Conditions:

• Blaze has access to a single Sol Emerald, 1 day of prep time, and is in her base form.
  • Starscream does not have access to any other beings to latch onto after any potential destruction of his normal body.
  • Win by kill.
  • Speed equalized for Starscream's sake.
Let loose now. Random matchup, but an interesting one.

Dctr226-7757b8c8-6c64-4846-b9e2-c9fb353a9348
IDWScreamerRender

I'm not too sure about this. The Sol Emerald, as well as the Time Stones, do not get as nearly enough attention as the Chaos Emeralds, which they need to.

I have to come back later.

As far as I understand, the Sol Emeralds and the Chaos Emeralds share pretty much all the same functionalities and technicalities as each other. So they should have the same utilization in a battle like this.

I want to vote for Blaze, but i'm so unsure. A lot of things I could say what Archie Blaze is capable of is scaling to Sonic.

ElixirBlue said:
I want to vote for Blaze, but i'm so unsure. A lot of things I could say what Archie Blaze is capable of is scaling to Sonic.
They don't work the same as Chaos Emeralds. For example, Shadow tried to use Chaos Control with one only for it to blow a ring of fire around it. We don't know how they work outside of that and letting Blaze become Burning Blaze.

So, what does that mean low 2-C Blaze? Is Archie Blaze considered Fodder (for Low 2-C)?

Back