• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archaon vs Piedmon

Welp, Archaon burned his way through Yhwach pretty easily, time to see if he can take on Digimon, starting with the clown boy himself Piedmon!

Speed equal, both in character.

Archaon :

Piedmon :

vs_Archaon3.jpg
vs_Archaon2.jpg

Not sure about this one. Piedmon obviously is unable to be effected by Archaons mental passive stuff. It's down to if Archaon can deal with 5-D mind/soul hax I assume?

I believe Archaon resists the 5-D mind and soul Hax by both resisting the chaos gods, crystal Labrinth and having his soul directly protected by the chaos gods themselves.

For reference, Piedmon is the type to abuse Darkside Power (as it's a Darkside Digimon), so these abilities are the main things to keep in mind here.

Archaon basically resists everything else here, it just comes down to the 5-D mind and soul hax as far as i know (apparently there might be a CRT going through for Fantasy Chaos Gods being possibly upgraded to low 1-C but for now he doesn't get that) so it really just comes down to if Piedmon would use that right away, cause if not, he does have ways of putting Piedmon down.

The mind/soul hax is on every hit I think (weird, I know, not even fully I get that part.)
So Archaon needs to kill him before getting hit, depending on his skill level it should be possible.

Piedmon utilizes Darkside Power in the majority of his attacks and as such, the corruption/empathic/mind hax based effects from it would still be quite viable and something Piedmon would use. Dark Digimon are very liberal with utilizing Darkside Power as a whole.

Also, from what I know, the potency of Archaon's Power Null is weird and all Digimon naturally have a Power Null resistance as well.

Darkside Power still has the Mind hax effect as well so until he gets those resistances and we see how potent they are, the Mind hax wouldn't be resisted.

• Darkness Manipulation and Unholy Manipulation: Any Darkside Digimon has control over Darkness that opposes Light and uses it in nearly every single one of their attacks;
  • Existence Erasure and Death Manipulation: In Digimon Darkness is a representation of both Nothingness and Death, so the attacks used by Dark Digimon have the power to kill and erase everything they touch;
  • Absorption: It's part of Darkness' nature to always be absorbing the environment in order to grow bigger;
  • Corruption, Empathic Manipulation and Mind Manipulation: As Darkness covers everything it touches, it corrupts any existence into a new Dark Existence corrupted with the instincts of a Virus Digimon full of ill intent and negative feelings;
  • Empowerment: As darkness is born from ill intent, the power of a dark digimon grows along with its own negative feelings;
  • Resistance and nullification of Holy Power: The Dark Power is the natural opposite of the Holy Power, strong enough Dark Power is capable not only of resisting Holy Power, but also negating its effects.
All things that Darkside Power can do.

For detailed info on all things Light and Darkness

Don't worry, there is a tl;dr section lol

Last edited:
Regardless this match will be put on hold until those revisions of yours are done. Just remember Piedmon isn't the only Digimon Archaon has to worry about as there are Digimon like MaloMyotismon, Murmukusmon (once I get back to reworks), etc.

In regards to his powernull, he has multiple layers of it, he has an aura that forces you unable to use powers within it if you are weaker than him, he has an aura that turns special weapons into normal everyday weapons when they come close to him, the Eye of Sheerian nullifies hax that directly target him, and it can strip abilities from people. This is all without including active powernulls like using Aethyr Manip so you can't use your powers, the spells "Break Magic" and "Dispell" that straight up destroy/dispell magic he targets. Then past all of this, he has his actual insane resistances. I do agree though, we should wait to see what comes of the revisions, thank you for your patience!

Back