• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Zeedmilleniummon

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZeedySealedRender
Arceus mega
A badass fan art for Mega Arceus

The god tiers of the Digimon and Pokemon verse go at it.

Stats are

Equalized.

who wins? I know this cannot be added, but it should be discussed IMO

Zeed has resistances to Arceus's big guns (Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulation), has way better Regenerationn and is much more of a berserker who uses his powers more often. I think he takes this pretty handily, even with equalized stats.

Ah the eternal rivals. This is hard since both have counters for each other. But I think Zeed has a slight edge.

Arceus... really can't do anything to Zeed, who has faced virtually all of Arceus' abilities when facing God and basically laughed it off until God threw a fractal code seal on him.

My vote goes to Zeed still from what I've heard.

This is kinda on a side note but does anyone have scans for Zeed's hax and existing outside space time? I've kept hearing about it but I haven't seen real evidence. Like a link to a respect thread(With scans obviously) would be great.

Zeed existing outside of space-time is part of his official databook profile (which is listed as his summary on this site).

His Reality Warping powers come from the fact that he warped and screwed with multiple timelines just by existing, merging several the Adventure and Tamers timelines and the fact that he simply outhaxed the Digimon Sovereigns, The Royal Knights, and The Three Great Angels, the former of which are armed with Reality Warping and maintain the existence of countless pocket universes with their presence due to being in charge of space and time.

ZeoParadox said:
My vote goes to Zeed still from what I've heard.
This is kinda on a side note but does anyone have scans for Zeed's hax and existing outside space time? I've kept hearing about it but I haven't seen real evidence. Like a link to a respect thread(With scans obviously) would be great.
Most of his feats come from a Japanese only video game called "Digimon Adventure: Brave Tamer". While the game itself hasn't been translated, the wonderful person behind "Bring Back Yesterday" translated the script of the game.

http://www.syldra.net/yesterday/wonderswan/index.html

His resistances comes from the very strong implication that God, or at least some higher entity that rivals God bound his unsealed forms power.

His stats come mostly from his bio. It states the following.

"Flying freely between space and time, it is a king of evil that is still trying to destroy all eras and worlds. Although a Digimon will become a Digitama if defeated in battle"

Source

Since the script was translated relatively recently, I'll read through it and see if I can piece together a bit of a respect thread.

For this fight im actually going to vote inconclusive

Although Arceus really cant do much here, Zeed on the other hand can't kill or erase Arceus as he will just keep reforming since Arceus embodies nothingness and came from nothingness.

Reppuzan said:
@Anime4Life
Arceus has not displayed that level of Regen at any given point.
Pretty sure on another thread it was addressed that he could. Him vs Chara people were addressing he could do that

And it makes sense. Arceus was literally born in nothingess and some here say he embodies nothingness. There's no way for him to die or be erased at all.

@Anime

Speculation does not trump over feats. It currently is not on his profile and it won't be until you or someone else makes a content revision thread and has it evaluated.

@Genji

Zeed's Reality Warping is hardly "regular Reality Warping", since he fought God, who is Digimon's equivalent of Arceus given that he created all from nothingness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back