• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs The Embryo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have changed character

Ok.
Not how it works. If you get the stuff because your avatar had it then we don't assume that it is any more potent then what the avatar had. Arceus ain't getting Low 1-C Probability Manipulation because it got Probability Manipulation from Victini or Low 1-C Mind Manipulation because it has Mespirit's stuff.
You* don't assume.

Especially when the avatar is just a piece of the True Form, it's not like the True Form just unquantifiably upscales lol.

You can't seriously say that Dialga's time hax and Arceus' are equal because "Arceus just upscales so both are just 4D in potency".

I can say that, because the time hax it has is Dialga's. It never used that time hax itself, it only gains those time hax because Dialga is part of it and it can do everything the beings that part of it can do. Doesn't mean it can do those things to it's Low 1-C level.

Even Tier 2 characters have had this noted before. Just because you get something from an avatar does not mean it scales to your level. Though people tend to forget this fact for reasons I just can't possibly figure out why.

I mean, this is BLAZBLU we're talking about. Did he ever stand a chance.

Most high tiers still won't stand a chance anyway

Anyways im going back to my "tier 6 and below pokemon" corner and letting you guys deal with whatever you just got yourseleves into. Byeeeee

[insert Cal joking about Blazblue peaking at large planet, uni+ at best, and then leaving to avoid the fallout]

Their haxes are too weak that they encompass practically everything in Pokemon and even more than that with layers and being passive

I can say that, because the time hax it has is Dialga's. It never used that time hax itself, it only gains those time hax because Dialga is part of it and it can do everything the beings that part of it can do. Doesn't mean it can do those things to it's Low 1-C level.
Thing is, the plates is where all Pokémon powers come from of which can also casually null everything in the verse up to 2A. And in PLA, they're just fragments of his being. Insignificant parts of him, like everything else. His Avatar is using fractions of his power at 2A. I believe his hax should scale to 5D
Even Tier 2 characters have had this noted before. Just because you get something from an avatar does not mean it scales to your level. Though people tend to forget this fact for reasons I just can't possibly figure out why.
Well my point above explains this one.

Has the 5D true form used those powers itself? Were any of these powers used on a 5D being? Is 5D involved in these abilities and Resistances at all, besides that a 5D being gets those from 3D/4D beings because upscaling?

By bypass do you mean Arceus has the capabilities to destroy souls and concepts?

Has the 5D true form used those powers itself? Were any of these powers used on a 5D being? Is 5D involved in these abilities and Resistances at all, besides that a 5D being gets those from 3D/4D beings because upscaling?

Again. Plates 4D, fodder, insignificant part of him that his Avatar lavishes at 2A above baseline. True being, exists in a 5D plane, 5D power simple. Powers of all Pokémon originates from the insignificant plates of his

The Plates are fodder to him. And the plates are above baseline 2A and 4D.

This was also one of the basis for the upgrade to low 1C in the first place. He scales to 5D in being and power

Doesn't mean it gets their hax and abilities. Just mean it has the power to uterly destroy them with ease, can create them with as much ease, andbit's Higher-Dimensional Existence makes anything they can do it worthless. Does not upscale the abilities it has from them to it's level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back