• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Numeron Dragon

well o3o since everyone is assuming that arceus has the immersurable speed because he created the concept of Time and Space so i should point out that Numeron Dragon has the same feat as well

That dragon was the first and only being exist in the first place, it used all of it power to create entire YGO multiverse. It's last drop of power became the Numeron Code, which is the concept of time, space ,fate, reality of a Universe

That's it ! you have it o3o the concept of time space fate reality is just a drop of this dragon's power

And the Numeron Code actually showed the power beyond universal scale, it fused two universe toghether into one

Ooops ! forgot to add scan for my statement o3o aiz... now i'm too lazy to gathering them to Imgur =3=, you guy can read these instead

Behold ! the power of the cosmic childen cardgame

Numeron Code ( Numeron Dragon's last drop) fused Astral Universe and Barian Universe into 1 universe

Some feat for Numeron Code that i didnt bother to find the scans

>Revise the the people from another universe and turn them into human being

>Revise the dead people

>Making a robot can have kids with another robot ( i know, what ? @__@ )

because we dont know if Numeron dragon is omnipresent or not o3o it's dead after using all it's power to create the YGO Zexal multiverse

Back