• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Ness

That's irrelevant. Ness doesn't have the range, and Arceus AP can't one shot due to ness scaling chain, Arceus can't do anything because the only 5D thing is creation. Ness being 5D physically

Inconclusive

Arceus shouldn't even be in this tier because there is literally no point

It will just incon or lose to everything

That's irrelevant. Ness doesn't have the range, and Arceus AP can't one shot due to ness scaling chain, Arceus can't do anything because the only 5D thing is creation. Ness being 5D physically

Inconclusive
wrong, Ness neither has no Low 1-C physiology nor any resistance or NEP or AE.
His range is Low 2-C.
He also doesn't resist anything that Arceus throws at him.
Arceus uses a single 4D hax and Ness is screwed. It is a stomp.

We need it's avatars to be 5D so it can rampage this tier like it would if it's hax are fully 5D

wrong, Ness neither has no Low 1-C physiology nor any resistance or NEP or AE.
His range is Low 2-C.
He also doesn't resist anything that Arceus throws at him.
Arceus uses a single 4D hax and Ness is screwed. It is a stomp.
So where does his low 1C durability and HDE come from

What the heck fodder is that's true

Arceus tutor, when he comes to inspect Arceus little project work(the multiverse)

Last edited:
Just kidding. There's nothing to scale to him. And GF has made it clear it ain't happening anytime soon

Anything beyond tier 2 is a battle of how many layers of hax you can check off your opponent's hax. And gets worse and worse until you reach 1A, and that's where it gets even lamer

Anything beyond tier 2 is a battle of how many layers of hax you can check off your opponent's hax. And gets worse and worse until you reach 1A, and that's where it gets even lamer
As someone whose openly believes anything above High 1-C is pseudo-mathematical BS, to play devils advocate most 1-A or higher matches are seldom about the hax anymore and more about the size of the cosmology essentially becoming a simple AP Vs AP headbutt fest.

Fitting how hax becomes (almost) irrelevant the higher you are.

Either way this Vs thread is a mismatch afaik.

How is anything above High 1-C mathematical BS but 5D to 11D is not?
Tbh, everything above Low 1-A is mathematical BS.
Though theoretically with good writing (or shitty writing) you can reach tier 0 without mentioning math once (or like mentioning it once to say someone's beyond math to add to one of the few hundred arguments you need)

How is anything above High 1-C mathematical BS but 5D to 11D is not?
Everything up to 11D can be explained via string theory backed by legitimate studies and mathematics. Sure it's all theories at the end of the day but at least 11D or below isn't a giant headache of nonsense that requires a dubious amount of assumptions to comprehend, at least from MY PoV.

Debating about fictional characters in general can be pretty BS too but that just comes with the territory.

Either way this Vs thread is already a lost cause, no?

Everything up to 11D can be explained via string theory backed by legitimate studies and mathematics. Sure it's all theories at the end of the day but at least 11D or below isn't a giant headache of nonsense that requires a dubious amount of assumptions to comprehend, at least from MY PoV.
Bosonic String Theory involves 26 dimensions. so it can go up to lower levels of 1-B

Bosonic String Theory involves 26 dimensions. so it can go up to lower levels of 1-B
I'm aware of Jordan algebra and Octonionic dimensions but I personally prefer the older theorems myself (iirc there's 5 versions of string theory so I'll probably need to brush up on which one is closest to my own standards in my own time) either way this has little to do with the Vs thread so I'll no longer entertain this discussion.

A fun causal hobby shouldn't make me do and/or think about advanced math kek!

So it's agreed that this MU simply doesn't work?

Back