• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galactus seems to have baseline 2-A range, arceus is 60 millions times baseline in size so galactus ain't touching him, so this is a stomp.

I don’t think it’s a spite because it’s a new vsbattles member but I do think it’s a stomp.
Yeah, 60 million times the AP of Galactus isn't going to one-shot him. Right, you might as well think a planet-level AP might win over a multi solar-system one.

Yeah, 60 million times the AP of Galactus isn't going to one-shot him. Right, you might as well think a planet-level AP might win over a multi solar-system one.
He might have just not known that? They're the same tier, for somebody new, they might not consider such big gaps in the same tier.

Right, you might as well think a planet-level AP might win over a multi solar-system one.
I never said that🤦‍♂️ All I said was that I thought it was a stomp not a spite because usually, a new member would think that putting golden king against Deadpool with speed equalization is a good idea because they are the same tier. But if someone put goku against saitama, that would be considered spite because they both have a MASSIVE gap in tiers, and it would probably be done on purpose. So in conclusion it’s a stomp thread, not a spite thread

Yes galactus has the range and the NPI, now pokeGod start with?

Big G would probably destroy Arceus's multiverses with an energy explosion.

No idea what arceus starts with, most of his matches are "size lol", i think he uses AP first than hax??? Gotta call someone like kukui.

No idea what arceus starts with, most of his matches are "size lol", i think he uses AP first than hax???
Arceus starts with Space-Time Erasure, which Galactus doesen't seem to resist to, since Creation Trio already start with the hax while against being of their own tier.

And is thought-based, yes.

I'm 99 percent certain G has smth that's thought based but not too sure
First thing would Galactus do against Arceus is destroying the Multiverse if Off Morals, and the Ultimate Nullifier, the only actual wincon is not thought based as I can see from the scans.

Plus almost all the scans I saw are Galactus doing stuff from movement, so yeah, no thought-based stuff for him on the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back