• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Name says it all. Both at their peak. Blood lusted. Set in an empty universe. Fight to the death. Go!

Soososos
I'm gonna whoop your ass a second time.

Sonic 232
I'm gonna fart on your eyeball

Some guy necroed, and brought back the discussion again. He brought up that Archie was a 2-A now. People called him out for necroing, but still said that Archie would still be Sonic.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
...So about this stomp.
I left a message to the people that still believes Arceus would win to hop in on the discussion. Let's wait.

^I'm sorry that you have to come out of your way to admit this. I know how painful it feels my dude :,(

Hey it really do be like that sometimes dragon don't judge

Gargoyle One said:
Chat drago or nah?
I'm just gonna assume that is a slang here for the chat dragging on. And if it is, yeah this is getting off topic. But again, I notified the others who believe Arceus would win so let's wait a while, and if no one comes, someone can close this thread.

@Shadow

You mean stuffs like Power Nullification & Durability Negation? If that's the case then yes, those won't work. But everything else should work.

Arceus could mind hax 2-As with no resistance, but it would be useless against Sonic. If Enerjak and Mogul couldn't mindhax Sonic then Arceus definitely isn't.

One of the big problem here is range. If Sonic didn't have that range, Arceus would probably stand a chance. But then Sonic has it so...yeah.

And sorry for bad English.

Back