• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus and the ability Omnilock

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a recent blog I made, I stated Arceus should have the ability Omnilock or at least Acausality. An administrator agreed that I
493Arceus Normal Dream
Arceus

move the discussion to a thread for more input. So I'm doing just that

iirc Celebi is acausal... so... Arceus should be also. Omnilock is quite... difficult to properly use.

I agree as well. Celebi and Dialga should both be acasual for multiple reasons so it should apply to Arceus.

Though I don't know anything about Omnilock so I cant say anything about it.

I agree on Acasual.

While I am less sure about it, I do believe he also has Omnilock. From what i've seen from the Omnilock page it seems very similar to the things that happened during his fight with the creation trio.

I'm iffy on it, but he does appear to have all the qualifications of Omnilock so I guess he should have it.

I'm gonna have to say yes to this, if only because he made a pokemon embodiment of time.

Well, "The user exists outside of all of space and time and has achieved transcendence and resides beyond space, time, causality, probability, etc., as the user is on the outside of all. They cannot be affected even by Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, or regular Reality Warping." sounds an awful lot like 1-A and higher, so I removed the lower tiered characters to stay on the safe side.

However, I am uncertain. Perhaps Omnilock is such an ill-defined ability that we should remove the page?

Antvasima said:
Well, "The user exists outside of all of space and time and has achieved transcendence and resides beyond space, time, causality, probability, etc., as the user is on the outside of all. They cannot be affected even by Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, or regular Reality Warping." sounds an awful lot like 1-A and higher, so I removed the lower tiered characters to stay on the safe side.

However, I am uncertain. Perhaps Omnilock is such an ill-defined ability that we should remove the page?
Yes, it is a NLF that is unrealistic, it is as usable as omniverse. Arceus just has signs of being an uber hax'd tier 2 character, not omnilock, as omnilock can always be opened by omnipotents and would have to be at least 1-A

Omnilock just sounds like what you'd have if you were 5D or something. Not being affected by space-time manipulation and all. But being immune to reality warping sounds rather ridiculous, seeing as all tiers above 3-B are pretty much reality warpers by default.

Then again, it says regular, but I have no clue what "regular" is. Arceus being 1-A sounds like nonsense unless he is shown to be above dimensions completely. To me, all he has going from judging by this post alone is that he resides in a higher dimension or plane. Not being completely unbound to everything or something.

@ Antvasima The thing is that Arceus created the Concept of Time-Space out of nothing. Isn't that what transcending is considered, being beyond Time-Space?

I'm all for acasuality. Stated he should have it multiple times. However, I have to give a no to omnilock. We're probably gonna delete the page anyway.

Also, removing the page, would mean that we would have to clean up all profiles that refer to the ability as well, and I do not particularly have much energy for that.

I already conceded on giving Arceus Omnilock(main reason was not being dimension-less). There's still Acausality though.

@DontTalk Okay. I will lock this thread, and we can continue there instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back