• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arachnid AP upgrade: Downscale hell

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Based on this calc, Kabutomushi will scale to 9-A, but as the physical strongest of the series, getting a coherrent scaling for the physically weaker is hard. Thank god we have a canon spin-off manga in which Kabuto actually fights.

Inomushi enters into a strength contest with Kabutomushi, with Kabuto stating that shes using 20% of her strength. That is important because Inomushi has far more battles on her belt that are physically close, with the important one being;

Inomushi vs Dinoponera, which ended in a resounding victory for Dinoponera. Luckily for me, thats not the only evidence that Dinoponera scales to at the very least 20% Kabuto, most likely even higher.

Kabutomushi vs Dinoponera, was similary, a resounding victory for Dino, who pushed Kabuto to the point that she was ready to accept death, implying that this was Kabuto fighting Dino seriously.

There are even more supporting feats, such as Paraponera nearly killing Inomushi in a duel, who was stated to be inferior to Dinoponera, but I believe it is evident that Dinoponera scales at the very least to a 20% Kabuto, likely 100%, by what I provided above. Which leads me to the fun part of scaling this to everyone else who is relevant; Namely Alice Fuji. Alice can; Trade blows, survive direct hits (And obviously continue fighting afterwards) and harm Dinoponera, caveat being that Alice is physically still weaker than her.

So, Tl;Dr

1. The physical god tier Kabutomushi will fully scale to her calc
2. The physical top tiers such as Inomushi and Dinoponera, will scale to 20% of Kabutomushi's calc, with Dinoponera getting a possibly full scaling to that value in addition.
3. Alice and everyone on her level strengthwise will get an "9-B" (Old rating), likely "9-A" (20% of Kabutomushis calc) via downscaling from Inomushi and Dinoponera.

I've never heard of this manga and I have absolutely zero knowledge of it, but the calc being accepted and the thread making sense overall makes me tend towards the agreement.

great, I just need one more staff member to sign this off.

Just to wait for 2 days... Sigh

Ah shit I'm getting permabanned.

I'm pretty sure this grace period is in reference to the thread creation, not that you need to 48 hours more after the acceptance of the thread. As stated here:

Until this grace period has elapsed since the time of the thread's creation, the revision should not be applied to the profiles.

So, just 1 more day and you should be fine.

But hey I'm sleepy so my dumbass could very be misinterpreting it. Just ask when the next staff give the greenlight if ya wanna check.

Back