• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apollyon vs Robert Baratheon

This seems like a super close match.

I believe Apollyon has a slight AP advantage if we take scaling into account. Apollyon is vastly superior to all of the heroes in For Honor, many of which have typical 9-B feats, so she scales quite far beyond them. Comparatively, it seems Robert mainly gets his rating via being seemingly comparable to characters with similar-ish feats to what the For Honor heroes are capable of.

I'd argue they both reach nearly neck and neck in skill, though if this is prime Robert, he probably doesn't have as much of an experience advantage. Don't quote me on that, since it seems he's still quite experienced, but being in his prime likely means he wasn't a fighter as long as Apollyon was. He also doesn't have any kind of martial arts skill mentioned on his profile, barring his weapon mastery, wheras Apollyon is considered both a weapon and martial art master.

This seems really close, and I'm almost leaning towards inconclusive. But I think the advantages are just barely enough in Apollyon's favour to grant them a high-diff win against Robert Baratheon.

Honestly I'd hand it to Apollyon too for reasons above, though I think her profile could use a tweak now that there has been a handful of updates that may change things

Back