• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apollo VS Hades

He definitely did something at the end of the movie we see everyone dissapearing when he performed his blow so he did not simply reverse their memories that's ridiculous.Though the movie is non canon anyway so meh.

if we going by overture movie apollo should be stronger than hades even without his kamui right ? and how you know hades is stronger than canon apollo ? from what recall apollo appears only in overture movie but he was mentioned several time in the series

Mythology-wise, Hades is the ruler of the Underworld - way stronger than Apollo, Apollo doesn't do shit at all and just dicks around with the mail all day while Hades is one of Zeus' brothers.

So I'd back Hades

ZERO7772 said:
if we going by overture movie apollo should be stronger than hades even without his kamui right ? and how you know hades is stronger than canon apollo ? from what recall apollo appears only in overture movie but he was mentioned several time in the series
Because the actual series that mentions that Zeus, Hades and Poseidon were the strongest of the Gods, and together defeated the 12 Titans.

i didn't know that hades - poseidon were stronger than the other olympian gods though i know zeus is the strongest out of all theme

to be honest i find it weird for apollo to be equal if not stronger than hades even without his kamui

so going be canon hades win

going by overture movie apollo win

of topic : i always wanted to ask who is the strongest character in the series ? gaia ?

ZERO7772 said:
i didn't know that hades - poseidon were stronger than the other olympian gods though i know zeus is the strongest out of all theme
to be honest i find it weird for apollo to be equal if not stronger than hades even without his kamui

so going be canon hades win

going by overture movie apollo win

of topic : i always wanted to ask who is the strongest character in the series ? gaia ?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Chronos

Then Gaia / possibly Zeus in his Kamui

It should be Chaos though he's never been introduced.

Afterwards it's Chronos then Zeus and Cronus as far as I'm aware.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
It should be Chaos though he's never been introduced.
Afterwards it's Chronos then Zeus and Cronus as far as I'm aware.
Gaia is stronger than Cronus. She creates 4 equally powerful Primordials, after all. Uranus, Pontus, Erebus and Eros.

Gaia is stronger than Cronus. She creates 4 equally powerful Primordials, after all. Uranus, Pontus, Erebus and Eros.

One of which Cronus stomped (Uranus) yet she couldn't apparently however though.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
One of which Cronus stomped (Uranus) yet she couldn't apparently however though.
He stomped with a weapon created by Gaia.

Why couldn't she use it herself? Why was she sealed by Zeus while Cronus was apparently superior if not cheated by memory manipulation.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Why couldn't she use it herself? Why was she sealed by Zeus while Cronus was apparently superior if not cheated by memory manipulation.
Gaia's the same in Greek Mythology... She's a very... weird character. Hence her Tier being at Unknown.

Back