• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How strong is it? Apocalymon has a resistance to it (Resists getting his abilities nulled). He also has to do so before getting erased by Darkness Zone.

Based on the Powers and Abilities section it says he needs contact.

Power Nullification (Can "crush" an enemy's power by coming into contact with them and destroying it with his own strength, having crushed Gilbert and Fafnir's Asterisms simply by taking their abilities and destroying them as well as having destroyed Kerberos Anti-Astral Particles despite the latters ability to destroy other Asterisms and attacks)

Huh.

I'll wait for more input because I genuinely don't remember him having to come into contact.

Then again it's been a while since I last played

Helios powernull is basically BB authority but without having to deal with the whole authority bullshit weakness.

Ok the powernull is not what you think

The thing that allows Helios to neg shit is his Asterism, Savior. One that erases any event that would lead to his doom.

The thing could "end" something, with said something can work on 2-B shit.

And he doesn't have to activate it. It just takes care of anything for him

Helios wins. Only Low 2-C Digimon who can do anything to that is Clockmon and his Low 1-C Time Stop....(Forgets Apocalymon has that as well, but by the time Apocalymon thinks to do so Helios likely kills him)

Gargoyle One said:
Huh.

I'll wait for more input because I genuinely don't remember him having to come into contact.

Then again it's been a while since I last played

Wait, you played Silverio??????? o_O

Huh, this didnt show up in my notifications.

... weird.

Also from what i gathered, Helios seems to have no problem spamming his quality hax (Void Manip, yadayada)

To be fair this was at the same time I said it required a thought.

Imma stay out of this thread.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Void Manipulation on a nonexistent being tho?
More like i just said he spams his hax rather than be like Reinhard

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Void Manipulation on a nonexistent being tho?
Scratch that, Helios void manip seems to affect nonexistence itself going from the profile lol.

well yeah helios can power null and destroy the event of his death which is a big pain and from page can affect nonexistence itself. IIRC in the fight ash had to fuse with him again because he couldn't permenantely kill helios

He doesn't even fuse with him. He "talk no jutsu" Helios into fusing with him again.

Ash cannot win against Helios no matter what

what are the upgrades? And he still needs to get an answer to that powernull or the null death thing

He's now the conceptual embodiment of Non Evolution, Darkness and Death. He nullifies the concepts of Life, Light and Evolution. And he can destroy concepts. Dunno if that helps tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back