• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apeiros vs. SOLSTICE

Sure why not? Prom kinda suggested this match so this could be interesting. Also the theme of the match-up in general is quite fitting as well: battle of the Neutral Evil Girls turned military robot.

Apeiros doesn't have Checkpoints so her Regen would only be mid.

Speed Equallized.

3-C versions used.

Battle takes place in Apeiros' universe (So her Boundary Manipulation isn't nearly as broken) in a distant galaxy far way from any form of life.

Apeiros
SOLSTICE

Following for later comment, but seems like Apeiros has a pretty hefty advantage here.

It's very late and I am very tired, but, for now, some notes.

SOLSTICE's stamina is much better than Apeiros', and due to their survivability, this is likely to be a drawn-out battle, which SOLSTICE excels in due to her stamina, evolving defenses, and growing understanding of her opponents. She also has the intelligence advantage, almost assuredly, along with precog. I can't tell who the better martial artist is.

Apeiros' Checkpoints aren't going to be useful due to SBA, since she won't be able to get back to fight in time, right?

Gonna guess that SOLSTICE doesn't have Apophis Drive, but she Basilisk, so Infinity Hydra will be an issue that'll make hitting and hurting her a lot harder.

Hmm...actually Let's just say she has Checkpoints off this time so her Regen would only be Mid.

Also to give some of Apeiros' abilities, well...she also has the intelligence of everyone she's absorbed including all of their martial arts and whatnot which is several thousands of some of the strongest warriors in the galaxy so I'll get that out there. But in essence she has at the very least absolutely mastered and perfected every single fighting style on earth, and knows how to counter...practically all of them.

Surprisingly, in story, Apeiros was able to still fight for quite a while. I might be selling her Stamina a little short actually and never really specified but she could fight with a character who's stamina was nigh limitless Who isn't complete but I hope that gives perspective.

She's also dealt with very, very smart foes before, like the very scientist who created her and, ironically, a girl with Sun and absolute hot fire powers. Her cockiness would likely make this battle even more drawn out however at this point in the story, she is much more careful when dealing with opponents so it won't hinder her quite as much this time.

Her magical supply is also gigantic at this point in time so that won't be too much of an issue for her either.

She also has evolving defenses that make it so Apeiros is capable of getting passed nearly any ability an opponent has as long as she is able to absorb them at some point. It does take quite a while but considering fights she had previously with people who could alter fate, time, probability, alternate quantum realities, her existence in it's entirety, etcetera, it would be able to do so. Even being described as being sort of sentient in a way.

I mention her Boundaries she could manipulate are extremely nerfed in her universe, however, Apeiros was still able to manipulate probability just enough for her attacks to hit more often and whatnot...even against an opponent who had instinctive reaction to the point that she could otherwise be able to block every one of her projectiles instead having multiple projectiles able to hit her.

In the end, killing SOL will be...not an easy one to say the least, so I'm not sure on this.

Well, I'm sure they'd be able to fight on par up close, then, most likely.

Understood on all those counts.

Given everything, I think I'd lean a bit towards Apeiros, then...? It'd be a long, drawn-out battle but Apeiros could eventually get through her defenses and get good hits in, I guess.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree. Apeiros is...quite versatile and also, not to mention, she has a range advantage over SOL, Intergalactic vs. Galactic, and she can heal damage done with Levean plants. Apeiros generally doesn't get in close; she usually fights at a range but if she has to, I think she could match SOL as well. It would be long, but yeah, Apeiros could do it after a while. I'm not sure I can vote considering I'm the OP but I do lean towards Apeiros as well in that case.

Actually, it seems many other matches have the OP voting as well so is it okay if we add this to the profiles after the grace period is over?

We have 3 votes from Prom, Mark, and myself in favor of Apeiros it seems.

Since the vote's unanimous, we can add it instantly. No grace period needed. XP

oh, okay XP

I'll just do that noww then.

Dang, First loss of SOL too...Well Apeiros would at least enjoy her new powers she gained and be one step further to perfection so...huzzah...?

Back