• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ap Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Attack Potency/Striking Strength and Energy would a human have if they kick a piece of shed wall off of two pieces of 2x4 that were holding the one piece of shed wall together and punching half-inch metal on a house door and only dented it a little. What Tier level would the person be then?

Would that be high-end or low-end or just in between? What Ap would it be if it took more than one kick to kick the piece of shed wall off the two 2x4's.

I don't know enough about math to be sure.

However, Wall level is, well, busting down a wall. If they can only put a small dent in a steel door, that's probably the lower end of Street level.

So you said their punch that was only denting the metal on the door which low-end street level. based on both your answers you think their kick or kicks to knock a piece of wall off of two 2x4's is around street to wall level. I got it now, so their overall tier is a low 9-c do to their lowest feat. Also thanks for your answers though, I appreciate it.

Also, I have two more questions. 1. What Attack potency would a human have if they are able to punch or kick a brick wall and only put a small crack in it? 2. What Attack potency would a human have if they can't break or damage any wood, metal, and bricks but, can punch and kick faster than a normal human?

1) Probably Street level.

2) Probably Athlete level.

I do not know, and your examples are not specific enough for an evaluation.

Still street level. This is turning tiresome and repetitive, so I would prefer to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back