• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anyone have a 9-C?

By handicaps I mean a battle similar to professional sporting i.e. No Speed equalization

9-B should be fine I must Cris-Cri for his professional opinion

What are you waiting on my for, Imouto-chan? ^^;

Hmm, a 9-C battle with no handicaps like speed equalized? Well i have a very low-key Tier 10 to 9 character. In two keys, at least. First one is 10-A physically with firearms making him 9-C-ish. the second one he's about baseline 9-B or Wall level.

That's all i got, basically.

Well, Imo, could you post a link to the character in question you want to put in a match, here on this thread? That would help interested people to see if they have a character that could have a fair match with yours.

Perhaps base Gale could be a match for her. He's overall the most balanced character I have around these tiers but I don't know if their compatibility in battle would make for a fair match. Also he's 9-B, sooo... ^_^' I mean, both can get stronger and faster as the fight continues (and her looks could be a problem/distraction for Gale if in character, LOL) but who knows.

EDIT: Also, since Gale was labeled as one of the "worst kinds of sinner" (a half-truth, in a sense, more or less XD) later on in the series, I'm fairly sure anti-evil stuff would work on him. LOL

Possibly Koumari Seioto or Note without weapons? Both are 9-C (Koumari being at least 9-C), but uhhh... one of them has Massively Hypersonic+ reactions (Note), sooo...

As i mentioned, there's this character of mines that i recently posted that you could use if needed. @Imouto-chan

Of Chloe's, right? If you want to. But that's for you to decide as the supposed match maker AND it depends if it's still fair for the other to have a chance of winning or at least be able to not be stomped by your character or whoever else.

Basically Imouto-chan, it all depends weather if you want to use all of them or one of them or just some of them, and if it's still for both sides and of it not being a stomp or not.

Is that clear enough? ^^; @Imouto

How about Chole w/Platinum Grace Armor VS Gale, Koumari, and Leroy?

It'll take place on the Great Barrier Reef

Sorry if the bump isn't welcome, but I have a few 9-C characters up now.

There's Marguerite and The Blizzard from Red Alert, Tokyo!

Both of them are base 9-C, with equipment that can bring them up to 9-B (and up to 9-A in Marguerite's case). Though, they're normal humans, so they might be stomped via hax.

If you don't mind higher Tier 9 characters, most of the rest of the cast of Red Alert, Tokyo! is around 9-B to 9-A level, and would have some lower amount of hax.

Back