• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Any charecter who can beat Auren(The Absolute) ??

He's actually really nice and very passionate about his verse. He is very open to speaking about it, and not just about "tiers" or "abilities." Though that doesn't excuse that his writing is... quite subpar in a lot of areas. I don't know why he focuses so much on the power aspect of his story, it really ends up tanking the quality and making for a pretty boring read. Except for some parts where he mentions shit like "The Bloody Valentine generated an infinite cardinality of aleph-null algorithmic equations all directed at collapsing the reality and essence of Villain Descendingsword. Villain not only generated an algorithmic equation that transcended the Absolute Infinite, but he created an omnipotence cancellation equation that completely broke down the Bloody Valentine on all trans-absolute systems and echelons." and I can't help but laugh.
How did you manage to read that much tho?

I have scans of certain mods defending fanfiction scp that say otherwise ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
People will only believe you when someone finally makes a good "remove extended canon pretty plz" thread.
Wait, what does this have to do with the thread again?

My god, can we throw prime Suggs at them and have them duke it out? Both get a Oxford dictionary and a gigabyte dedicated to their shizophrenic rambling.

Moneys sadly on the new guy, he knows math. Sorry Suggs
Large cardinals in this context are informal or not precisely defined

All large cardinals in zfc are worldly cardinals

Inaccessible cardinals is beyond all standard large cardinals of zfc

auren is unreachable by atleast all standard large cardinals in zfc

Probably scp with it's a billion boundless characters who are above other boundless characters or something, Idk.

Back