• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This seems like a stomp, seeing as Archie sonic is "thousands of times above" baseline 2-A

How is there a finite calculation of power above 3-A again? I feel like I should make a thread because it seems like you can't really go above 3-A without some sort of reality manipulating powers.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Usually for tiers above 3-A, the wiki goes by scaling chains to determine how far into the tier a character is.
Thanks M8

So about the stomp...

If we assume the Dreamworld (NIGHTS) and Marginaryworld is a part of the cosmic hierarchy.... I would say outright that it is far more than millions of times above baseline 2-A ...

As for the thread, Sonic haxes and likely one shots. Anti-Monitor is , based on the feats he is currently scaled to on this site, slightly above baseline.

Sonic fra if it's considered fair.

Sonic: 8 (ShadowWarrior1999, ShakeResounding, Genericstickman, AlexZiggy, The 2nd Existential Seed, The real cal howard, Wokistan, Huesito88)

Anti-Monitor: 0

But hey, an Archie character actually borderline if not completely stomping another 2-A on this site.

Here is what I see of the Archie Multiverse (I'll try to make ablog involving the NIGHTS into Dream stuff) :

Maginaryworld= Essentially functions exactly like the Dream World from Super Mario Bros (Every mortal's dream in every reality = a universe)

NIGHT's World of Dreams = A reality for every mortal in every universe (essentially millions of infinites of realites created per night)

This isn't even talking into account the scaling chain JUST from World's Unite and the NIGHTS into Dreams comic.

Sigma >= Wiseman (Wiseman viewed Sigma as a rival in power in World's Unite. Viewed NIGHTS as a playtoy) >>> Nights (Even when nearly dead, curbstomped Reala) >>> Reala (Could warp the World of Dreams into his own personal nightmare like it was nothing) .

Remember that Super Sonic and Super Megaman were capable of defeating a Sigma comparable to the one Wiseman referred to as his equal (The one who was nearing his evolved form) . I'm also not going to refer to the Red Ideya considering it can warp both the Dream World + The Real World into a living nightmare w/ only 1 Red Ideya.I also believe the Red Ideya >>> The Chaos Emeralds Post-Great Harmony.... But that is for another time

Supes Sanic takes this handily. He has the AP advantage by miles and AM is pretty much a weaker Enerjak to him.

Do we know if it's power or matter based? I know it was used on universes, but did he ever actually try a full absorption on the heroes?

Lightbuster30 said:
How fast is AM's absorption?
Is his absorption even that good? Not sure if it would even work against someone who is way above his payload and can just flick him.

@Cal Enerjak is also way more haxed than Anti-Monitor.

I think he did actually. I question it being effective on someone who is thousands of times stronger than him though as the heroes are nowhere near his level.

It's be nice if the profiles went more into detail '''how''' the power works and '''how''' bug a chance the character would be to use it. Then we wouldn't need to ask these questions.

Back