• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Victoria upgrade

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Martial Arts:

The mercenary knew some martial arts, and tried them on me. A grip at my arm, pulling me forward, a twist of his body-

I inverted, flipping up, so my hands were down and my feet were up. His leverage was nil, and with my hands gripping his hands, I could come down hard, the flat of my forearm against the flat of his, driving down. Bone broke as I forced arm to ground, and nose broke as face followed.
She also fights Contender well enough that he decides to go hunt for an easier target, a cape who's kinda like Ward Kharn in that they null powers and more, is stronger than her, uses an axe, and is experienced in combat himself.

High 8-C: The main part of this. Firstly, she fights and impales Lung who's powered up enough to be preforming High 8-C feats during that fight.

I have eight hands that aren't Victoria Dallon's.

I caught another fallen weapon, trusted the Wretch to catch yet another. While Lung's hand was occupied with the lance I'd used, I attacked him with two more weapons, aiming to impale him.

His wings flapped, and he was working on freeing himself from the spikes that nailed him to the ground. The Wretch drove him back down, bringing two more points down to his position.

He reached out, breaking one- manipulating flame with the other, to drive me closer to him. I went up, back, and down to the ground again, feet sticking into sucking mud.

Tristan's mass of spikes was an arsenal. The Wretch's invisible hands gripped stone, gripped the spikes that Goddess had driven into the heart of this structure.

(…)

I moved my arm, flinging it forward, bidding the Wretch to do the same. It threw three. Two were thrown in a way that would have hurt him if they hit points forward, and one was on course to hit Lung.
Then she fights Lord of Loss, who gets endbringer sized (eventually even bigger, with his lance being a hundred feet long) and collapses a bunch of buildings on his own during their fight.

Feats

He shifted position, which prompted me to look back. Past the ground floor of the house, past kitchen, living room, and back stairwell, I could see the rear door, and I could see his bodily mass planted down there. Whatever form he wore, it was extended enough that he could cover two exits at once, and his oversized head was mobile, free to move where he needed it.

Big enough to wrap around a house

No effect. He didn't topple. Clawed digits of a hand larger than I was closed in around me. I spun, relying on the spinning force combined with the reach of the Wretch to ensure I had enough of a gap to get out.

His hand is bigger than Victoria It was taking two of us just to keep an Endbringer-sized breaker from getting fully put together and building up his momentum. Our team wasn't getting away because forward progress was a slog, hampered by Nursery's power and the soldiers that had to be dealt with one by one.

Large

I flew to intercept, while it was still largely immobile. He didn't try to dodge, and he didn't fight me. With the Wretch active, I punched in, and I broke through the exterior.

Victoria can break through his stuff, though generally he is very durable

As I closed him, I saw his head turn, noting me. He veered to one side, crashing through the skeleton of a building that was only beams and girders dusted with snow and covered in sheets of ice. As pieces toppled, I was forced to back off.

Crashes through the support structure of a building like it's nothing
Lord of Loss was diving. He skimmed damaged buildings on his way down, and the ones touched by Nursery's power broke apart. More holes in the ground, more meat rising up.

That

But he was drawing nearer and nearer to the ground now. He wasn't going to crush anyone in the group, slamming into them with a bird form the size of a large truck. He was going to destroy the landscape and let Nursery's things out.

Able to destroy the surrounding landscape

He might have read my mind, because he proved why I couldn't just leave him to his own devices- he reached out with a hand, as if to point. Again, the lance emerged from within, stabbing out, rotating as it emerged this time. A hundred feet long, and the tapering point closest to me was still thick enough I could have wrapped my arms around it, if I didn't have the Wretch to do it for me.

Hundred foot long lange

He emerged like a cannon shot. Nursery-modified building skeletons crumbled as Lord of Loss scampered forward, almost running on the walls. A wolf drawn out in a spindly, sleek way, a face like a spear-head, feet like spear-points. Bands were gathering out and unfolding, bulking him up as he ran.

Rip building skeletons

I could hear Lord of Loss making his approach. The building next to us shuddered, steel girders disintegrating and bending beneath Lord of Loss's mass.

LoL crushes a building

"If they get those homes-" I started. Lord of Loss reached the edge of the building, metal screeching as it crumpled beneath him. He looked down at me. "-they'll be living somewhere under the thumb of a guy who would throw away their loved ones without a second thought."

LoL crushes a building

Again, the hook struck him. This time it was across the face. The impact changed his orientation and gave me the opportunity to strike out, kicking. I remembered the lessons I'd had learning to fight while airborne, and applied them. Rotation was key, and my rotation was helped by the fact that the hook's weight was pulling me one way. Wretch active, heavy blow delivered.

Victoria can fight him

I broke through his shoulder, slammed the hook in with all the downward momentum for some added punch, then flew back, relying on the hook to catch him and pull him off balance.
So yeah. She doesn't usually use the full force of her strength, but it might still be for the best to separate herself from worm and ward into different keys, if people would scale to her in worm that would make no sense.

A separate key is a good idea, especially since Victoria's forcefield is all kinds of ****** in Ward thanks to Amy

Could be sorta like

Victoria | Forcefield (Worm) | Wretch (Ward)

Eh, I don't think a separate key is necessary for Victoria.

For her 9-C physicals. It seems less annoying than to duplicate those over into both keys.

Putting Victoria and her powers in a different key is weird

I'd put it as Glory Girl | Antares

Or Worm | Ward

Eh, I generally prefer having stats like that in every key. Less confusing.

Actually

Considering all her 9-C feats come in Ward where she had to train to fight without her powers and generally better herself for a few years, I feel like it would be reasonable to give them something different for their base physicals

Also the 9-A feat is from Ward, isn't it? What would she be in Worm?

Probably back to 9-B in worm, 10-A for physicals. There's her and Bitch's dogs, and also sparring with Manpower off the top of my head

DMUA isn't there yet, and I'm only up to the first one (but I know of a bunch of others who eventually have that happen), so gradually ig. You can make CRTs for that if you want but I'm pretty sure DMUA would go out of his way to avoid commenting on them and I might want to read the stuff personally myself

Back