• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another question about Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Final form Frieza Star level level?

Yes his first form did this but it's only 1.7 petatons nothing close to 150 (low-end star level)

Does anyone have proof final form Frieza is 88 times stronger than his first form?

because his profile simply say

"Frieza's true form is far stronger than all of his previous forms"

which if this is the only "proof" many characters would also get upgraded .-.

frieza's final form has a power level around 220 times his first form. I think that is the reason.

First form frieza had a power level of 530000, final form frieza 100% had a power level of 120000000, divide 120000000 by 530000, you get 226. Frieza's final form is AT LEAST 226 times first form. Not even including the fact that power levels are non-linear. Proof being goku with a power level 10, (twice as much as a normal humans) being able to crush boulders with his hands. Which...twice the average man's strength could not do.

Also, this doesn't take into account how frieza destroyed planet vegeta with one finger, which could imply that he's literally using...well, one finger.

Although I agree that this is a bit speculative, it is nevertheless extremely likely, as Vastolordepwn pointed out,

Again is assuming Final form Frieza is like 80 times stronger than his base using power levels which well like he said are non-linear.

It would just give a "at least Dwarf Star level+" for first form Frieza

and well isn't Frieza using one finger anime only?

I'll sincerely never understand why people consider a big deal if you create an attack with a hand or a finger given that it's a Ki blast anyway.

@Anonimoe

Yes, there isn't actual evidence for him being at this level. It's just that characters tiers had to be adjusted somewhere between Frieza's High 5-A and Cell's 4-B

As others have said

His final form being 226x stronger would mean he can output an energy of 361.1 tenatons which is actually in the Large star levels

But, Then again linear scaling Power level increases like that would lead us to Multi continental and at least supersonic Farmer with shotgun so i don't think we should do that

i guess a likely higher could work? for characters stronger base Frieza but still far weaker than Cell

"At least Small Star Level, likely higher"?

And characters stronger than him but still weaker than Perfect Cell could be Large star level

i think it was said kaioshins like him create star and planets (which could mean the giants red and blues ones) but i am not remembering were .-.

As Kaltias alluded to, Kavpeny decided these ratings as approximations between Frieza's High 5-A and Cell's 4-B, in lack of better options. We are not going to change them, given how much repeated discussion we went through before settling on something reasonable.

Full powered Star level frieza isn't that unbeliavable anyway

He did the Planet Vegeta feat at base form with 1 finger based Ki attack without even leaving his chair so it is supported by Scaling to be honest.

@Anonimoe7875 No Frieza's feat is canon. It was done in Dragon Ball Super.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back