• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres nothing wrong with a force calc being used for lifting strength, numerous other verses use the same kinds of feats
Weekly-sock, I’m sure using what’s blatantly a punch ain’t allowed. I’ll summon some calc group members to clarify.

And of course, “other Verses do it” isn’t an argument. They might just be wrong.

Last edited:
Deku: crushed a rock in his hands, lifting strength is class K

Same thing goes with crushing coal in order to make diamonds

Punching or throwing someone or something far away is exerting forcing order to push them and technically meaning it's lifting strength

Deku: crushed a rock in his hands, lifting strength is class K

Same thing goes with crushing coal in order to make diamonds
This isn’t a crushing feat tho
Punching or throwing someone or something far away is exerting forcing order to push them and technically meaning it's lifting strength
Punching someone far away is Striking Strength.

I believe the metjod didn't age well, yes, and its called Lifting Strength not Impact Strength, so I'm fine with the removal as well. You may look at Punch Out! as well, my first "impact strength" calcs comes from there.

Theres nothing wrong with a force calc being used for lifting strength, numerous other verses use the same kinds of feats
We literally stopped using Deku and All Might punching a giant cube for their lifting strength, it's not the same thing.

This seems to have been accepted to be applied. Is somebody here willing to handle it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back