• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another additional bowser ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree with bowsers power but the Mario strength one i believe is no longer necessary because Marios strength has increased from Mario party 2

yes with the help of a power star which is why I said Mario strength has increased since then but if you still want to find out the strength of it that's fine

I'm rather against this. My problem with this feat is that almost any character in the game can pull this off since the ending of the game is determined on which character the player beat the game with. If the feat were at least exclusive, I would have been fine with it......

Well the main characters are Mario Luigi Princess Peach Yoshi Wario Donkey Kong

Which are the star children within the Mario universe. Also what about adding bowser the resistance as well and his ability Metal manipulation in mario party 2

That's still not enough, especially since Peach is a character not known for her physical strength. Her best feat is star KO'ing Bowser in SPP, which may not be as impressive as Mario's. And MP2 feat is done with the power of the star amping the character, so the calculation would still not aply to anyone.

I am fine with if somebody adds the ability to transform into metal to Bowser's page.

Also bowser have Resistance to Elemental Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Instant Death Attacks, andPower Nullification with Safety Ring (super suit how ever you call it) On a thread someone did for geno, peach etc. Bowser should have that also since was apart of that team plus metal manipulation for this thread. If an administrator has time to do this minor revision highly appreciate it I would do it myself but I have to work today

It is probably best to wait for Dino Ranger Black to reply.

Okay. Feel free to add the ability to his page then.

I will unlock Bowser's page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

I fixed some spelling errrors in the edit, and locked Bowser's page.

Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back