• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
images

Vs

images

Both Low-2C

Speed Equalized

Anos Voldigoad :

(Alo)Venus :

Inconclusive :

Last edited:
Isn't Alovenus' whole thing "I am stronger than my opponent" with willpower and whatnot?

Thats her 1-B key, her Avatar key i don't know anything about it since i only read like 5 chapter of it.

Why isn't speed equalized?

Assuming it is equalized, Ano is pretty screwed due to priority ranks, all her attacks have a priority rank of 6 and thus always happen first, can't be negated, ignore resistance yada yada due to priority ranks being things permitted by rules of Alovenus true form.

In short this match won't work, either way.

I'm still don't understand why AWLBA God tiers have infinite speed, arent concepts of space-time are useless for goddess? And why would she got blizted when her true form exist beyond space-time? Isnt Final point devoid of concepts? And basically they could go to past present and future however they like with only pure speed if they want.

can't she sent another Avatar with better speed than Anos? Or could her Avatar adapt to Anos' speed?

I'm still don't understand why AWLBA God tiers have infinite speed, arent concepts of space-time are useless for goddess? And why would she got blizted when her true form exist beyond space-time? Isnt Final point devoid of concepts? And basically they could go to past present and future however they like with only pure speed if they want.

Nothing was ever said about space-time being useless. Alovenus can laugh and destroy space-time sure, but she isn't beyond linear time from what was shown.

Final point has no time, but that's not immeasurable speed anymore.

Ruphas and Alovenus can time travel cause Dinah could, but they have never been shown to time travel with pure speed.

That sure is weird if Anos is faster than her true form considering she sees Anos as flat as paper.

I mean, we (3-D) can see 2-D characters being Immeasurable, that is literally what would happen
And? I specifically said "faster" though. Do you know that a 4-D existence have more axis than 3-D hence they could go "forward" and "backward"?. I said Alovenus seeing them "flat" as paper, it makes no sense if a higher dimensional being couldn't grasp a movement of lower dimensional being especially Alovenus who is 1-B at baseline.

And? I specifically said "faster" though. Do you know that a 4-D existence have more axis than 3-D hence they could go "forward" and "backward"?. I said Alovenus seeing them "flat" as paper, it makes no sense if a higher dimensional being couldn't grasp a movement of lower dimensional being especially Alovenus who is 1-B at baseline.
I know, what are u talking about? Im not understanding

I don't see why her true form is used and mentioned constantly in this battle. Alovenus(Dina) avatar is used here. We are only focusing on that avatar. When she became a deity, her human self vanished from history as if she never existed.

I mean, we (3-D) can see 2-D characters being Immeasurable, that is literally what would happen
Having immeasurable speed is not related to any "dimensions". It simply means that you have the ability to move beyond the concept of linear time. So time is not defined and hence speed can't measured.

Dina isn't the avatar used here actually, it's an avatar with no other consciousness than Alovenus, made from her mana, something like that while Dina was born from normal parents, and only becomes Alovenus when Alovenus takes over her body.

She doesn't need to negate his regen, just incap like with mind hax, which as i said Anos resistance won't matter.

Dina isn't the avatar used here actually, it's an avatar with no other consciousness than Alovenus, made from her mana, something like that while Dina was born from normal parents, and only becomes Alovenus when Alovenus takes over her body.

She doesn't need to negate his regen, just incap like with mind hax, which as i said Anos resistance won't matter.
Also, the main problem for Anos would be type 9 Inmortality from Alovenus's Avatar, which is 1-B Inmortality due to the true form being that tier, meaning that no matter how many times Anos desintegrates her, the Avatar would be rebuild repeteadly, unless Anos incaps, but I'm not sure if she would send another one tho.

Also, the main problem for Anos would be type 9 Inmortality from Alovenus's Avatar, which is 1-B Inmortality due to the true form being that tier, meaning that no matter how many times Anos desintegrates her, the Avatar would be rebuild repeteadly, unless Anos incaps, but I'm not sure if she would send another one tho.
Can Anos incap though? Did her Reality Warping that change reality into dream and vice versa also negates Resistance?

Unless Anos has resistance to 1-B law, then his resistance to resistance negation doesn't matter.

Priority ranks apply unless you transcend Alovenus laws.

Back