• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

post silver sea anos vs mid to late game ren

venez restricted

speed equalized

awhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Unless Ren has some tier 1 smurf bullshit, well can we get this thread a nice fat close?

Both are affected at the same time and die, case closed.

I know but he is in his Low 2-C key. the other dude said "tier 1 characthers" but we aren't using his tier 1 keys (also the fact that you are a smurf does not physically make you tier 1)
Basically he's a tier 1, since he has tier 1 haxs... so

I know but he is in his Low 2-C key. the other dude said "tier 1 characthers" but we aren't using his tier 1 keys (also the fact that you are a smurf does not physically make you tier 1)
Depends on how fast the hax happens. (Which doesn't matter speed is equalized.) I don't know much about Persona so honestly, you shouldn't trust me on this.

that dosen't make you tier 1... that's make you a smurf
Anyway, it is practically the same, Anos can affect Ren and Ren can affect Anos, but Ren's haxes will be more effective because he is a Smurf.

Depends on how fast the hax happens. (Which doesn't matter speed is equalized.) I don't know much about Persona so honestly, you shouldn't trust me on this.
I wasn't talking about that... btw Joker just need attacks with something and Anos get conceptually destroyed (in literral sense)

But the OP most likely knew Ren was a smurf and this is still probably spite either way. Shit discussed after the fact doesn't change the fact the OP probably wanted Ren to stomp Anos for kicks or whatever people who do spite threads want.

I wasn't talking about that... btw Joker just need attacks with something and Anos get conceptually destroyed (in literral sense)
I said something depends on something dude, I was assuming you were going against Ren and so I said something refuting it. But you're apparently not, so I'll admit I made a mistake. (Also, like I said, I know jack shit about Persona.)

Again, Anos puts low 2C joker to sleep. I don't see resisistance to sleep manipulation in his profile. BTW, he can bfr him as well as seal him.

Lol, dude, this is a spite Joker butt rapes Anos. It's spite so don't argue.
Yes it is a spite, but joker can still be affected by Anos, but we better leave that for when the Anos tier 1 CRT comes, I will ask that this be closed.

Maybe I am blind, i don't see any mentioning of sleep manipulation there.

Yes it is a spite, but joker can still be affected by Anos, but we better leave that for when the Anos tier 1 CRT comes, I will ask that this be closed.
Just because Person 1 can affect person 2 doesn't mean person 1 can beat person 2 in a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back