• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad Vs. Yhwach

Anos

Vs.

Yhwach

Rules:

1) Speed is equal.

2) Yhwach has Sternritter Schrift and Anos Does Not have Venuzdonoa.

3) Aside from those, SBA applies.

Who wins?

I honestly have no interest in the match, beyond asking - shouldn't his soul manip justification be reworded...? For Anos I mean.

He has Soul Manipulation due to being able to affect the... Origin, the source of magic beyond and disconnected from the soul.

Maybe the logic is just flying over my head, I don't know.

Am just saying, the justification that is actually written makes pretty much no sense.

And no one would make the assumption that he should be able to affect the soul if he can affect abstract things unless they knew the series. Those things are wholly unrelated without any extra context.

Then stuff like that could at the very least be explained.

Otherwise, what I get from his profile is that soul and Origin are completely disconnected and different, but he can affect the latter and therefore also the former. It's contradictory and very confusing by extension.

If Yhwach tries to use the Almighty on Anos, then his eyes, that act even against an ability that predetermines fate even if you go to the past, will destroy said fate.

If Yhwach tries to use the Almighty on Anos, then his eyes, that act even against an ability that predetermines fate even if you go to the past, will destroy said fate.
I did not understand well what u said

But what the A does is

Sees all posible futures, powernulls all hax, can change and rewrite those timelines etc.

And Yhwach has on top of that his wall of hax from the stenritters

Basically, Anos has his own set of magic eyes that defy providence/reason/etc. Through Concept Manip (Type 3) they prevent any Fate Manip and similar "reason" from working on him, even Fate Manip that affects the past as well as the future; preventing Time Travelling to Escape the Fate.

Basically, Anos has his own set of magic eyes that defy providence/reason/etc. Through Concept Manip (Type 3) they prevent any Fate Manip and similar "reason" from working on him, even Fate Manip that affects the past as well as the future; preventing Time Travelling to Escape the Fate.
Y.H has already nulled conceptual manipulation type 3 even on a weaker key

As far as I know from the previous matches, Yhwach's Power Null isn't beyond baseline, so it doesn't matter.

He can destroy Origins, which are beyond Souls, with ease with several spell, the sword isn't even needed.

Cus on bleach we have
Souls
Spirit ribbons
Shinigami
Lille 1st form
2nd form

All of which are shown to be more intangible even with people that can interact with intanglebe objects like shinigami

Even without the sword his eyes has been upgraded to the degree that it can affect the same type of concept manip as his sword is capable of doing. Almighty would not work in the first place.

Back