• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anna vs Titanicus

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Both are 9-B and in-character.

Speed Equal.

Battle is in Japan.

Win via KO.

Who wins?

Bystrova: 3

Titanicus: 0

Inconclusive: 0

AnnaBystrovaFurious
A tatical speedster.

Titanicus

Christian Higdon said:
Aren't two of those powers in a different key tho?
Well if titanicus made a black hole and anna was not aware of it that would be a win right there

Anna's intuition of flavor means doing stuff outside of her awareness when she's focused on her opponent isn't easy at all. And once she's aware of it, she can circumvent gravity to a large extent with her powers and avoid the black hole entirely.

Thing is, Titanicus may be strong, but it acts on instinct. Anna's intellect can make her fully circumvent his versatility and even surpass it by being far more creative and complex on her exploration of her possibilities, as well as read his movements.

She simply won't be letting him eat any part of her, and she'll screw him all over as soon as she reaches for the back of his head or neck and strikes him with an Abrogato. After that, she'll have a huge opening to debilitate through many Piercing Blows to internal blood vessels and nerves, and that will thus give an opening to pummel him to death.

Besides, she can parry his every move with Perfect Parry, as well as tank them to some degree with various techniques, and her stamina is probably greater than his Wall Level+ key. While definitely not a stomp, Anna should mid to high-diff. Titanicus isn't harder than a Dark Souls boss battle and she's quite the professional player.

Yeah. Or even more of a chicken than Boris. And trust me, Boris is a chicken.

Then why did he fight in Vietnam?

Yeah, how is a soldier a chicken at all? I mean, one of the first things they are taught is to not run away from the danger but be the danger, and combat techniques and philosophies taught to soldiers are often based around being as aggressive as one can be...

I dunno. I guess it gets a bit inconsistent. Or Boris has Skinner's case in which he's a former soldier turned mommy's boy.

I guess I agree. Poor thing. He didn't get sent back home, unlike Boris. Well, he sort of deserves it ,but he's only a coward.

Back