• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anna Abramovna Bystrova takes on Mr. Boris

My OC takes on a chimera of Twisted Freddy and Homer Simpsons. Speed equalized, Mr. Boris is 9-B+.

Problem is... Anna seems to have a way too big advantage, right? So I'll give Mr. Boris a helping hand.

Mr. Boris has:

• Bloodlust;
  • One month (31 days) to prepare;
  • Prior knowledge of Anna, FULL prior knowledge, like, he could have recordings of all her fights, know her capabilities like he's read her profile and studied it and perhaps some more detail than that;
  • Access to every single equipment he knows how to use;
  • His "a bit smart" key on, not only that, he's now an above average person on a huge streak of extremely good days for his productivity, analysis and planning, every cognitive ability is at his peak;
  • Basically, a composite of himself;
  • Fight begins at melee range if that's better for him, so he doesn't have to deal with ranged attacks from the beginning;
  • Can attack from a stealthy position if he wants, stuff like that, he has the initiative.
Anna, meanwhile:

• The battle happens in whatever field and time gives Boris the most advantage over her, if none, it's the standard;
  • She likes his personality and looks and is less willing to be brutal against him;
  • She is in character, as such while she may kill and doesn't violate the SBA, she really doesn't like the idea and will avoid it until she notices it's really necessary.

So, who wins? Also, if anyone can tell me if this edit made by a friend can be put on her profile...

AnnaBystrovaFurious
A tatical speedster.

You could for now read their profiles and suggest as many ways as possible in which Boris can counter Anna and win.

Depends on what he does with the Broadway Force, but yeah, definitely. Raw force also counts, the problem is that he's at a large disadvantage there. Pressure points definitely do, although Anna has a nice pain tolerance and recovers quickly from stuff, but it's a good idea to use those to bypass her strength and durability.

Well, he's likely to start singing to begin with. With that bloodlust, he could incapitate her. Possibly.

I feel Boris might win, but at the same time, I need to be sure.

What would he do to incapacitate her, though? I don't know how he applies Broadway Force, although it's basically a song-related Toon Force, but how many possibilities one has doesn't speak about how they explore them...

He'd likely use pressure points to try and incap or take out and then run the hell outta there or just keep doing it every time she gets up. Rrrrrince and repeat!

What would he do about Anna's skill, mobility and stamina on that regard? I mean, she can stand up with great agility and in an imprevisible way, perhaps even attacking him. She can use slide dash upwards to stand up, for example.

And she also knows "pinpoint fighting techniques", as you can see in the Piercing Blow description. If he moves wrongly, she can even one-hit K.O by punching the liver, head or kidney, for example.

I feel like Mr. Boris stands no chance at the close range and may be perfectly dealt with at long range. Like, at his base, he should get low-diffed. His true way of shining probably lies on exploiting the prep time, equipments and location as fully as possible. What advantages can he get from those?

I literally have no idea. Never has Boris gotten his hands on preparation or any other equipment other than a bat. Though, considering he had prep, he's likely to use it to his full advantage. Definitely not like Kabus or Randy (both geniuses), but still close.

That's a problem. =/ If he's unexperienced, he may struggle with using that preparation time to its fullest.

Without a more clear way in which he could amplify his chances, it's likely Anna will take this mid-difficulty.

Well, let's wait for input from other people.

Sure. I lack debate skills honestly. Though, Boris isn't all that smart. Anna might even curb him as he literally has no wincon besides pressure points, having a Vietnam flahback, and running.

A Vietnam Flashback? :v

And it might be difficult to run away from a speedster, especially Anna who is faster than you even when she isn't. =/

And yeah, Anna might end up hurling Boris to the ground, disarming him and then pummeling. He might use a vehicle like some 9-B hypersonic airplane if that exists and get an advantage, but she could just jump really high and fast to gain pseudo-flight by manipulating her own movement midair.

It isn't a stomp because he has a win condition and all odds stacked on his favor, but may be a low to mid difficulty, highly decisive victory.

How do battles work on this wiki? Does it require the 7 votes rule to be applied like VS Battles does?

Yeah. Poor Boris. I sort of feel bad for him here. All this stuff and he's still left on the floor repeatedly wimpering the word, "Leeway."

Poor guy :c Anna may take him to his home once he forfeits. She's nice enough for that.

Yeah. Though, his home is a literal lab, since he was made. Though, he does have a life before he was made in a lab. Sort of a resurrection deal.

Also, in the OP, did you draw that or...?

Ir's a fanart of Yang Xiao Long and a friend of mine added a filter and the text.

Oh. I see.

Anyways, Mr. Boris isn't winnng here. Funny, since his canon counterpart-Wait, that's a bit too OP.

That's why I don't know if it can be added to her profile. =/

Huh, haven't seen his canon counterpart. :v

He may have had a better chance if Supersonic+ in speed and 9-A in attack potency...

He's literally strong enough to casually kick a door all the way to the sun and survive the sun getting angry enough to DESTROY THE EARTH. AND HE WAS STILL ALIVE.

You tell me if that's 9-A. Absolute unit right there.

Also, this could be added as Boris has a win con.

More like 8-C or so.

I mean, escape velocity is 11 km/s

A door may weigh, say, 15 kg.

That's 1 815 000 000 J, which is 8-C. Then you have to account for air friction and additional speed and that might get multiplied. It may as well be High 8-C+ or higher.

And what's the win con? Boris can't perform this feat.

Well, the wincon COULD BE his broadway force or his pressure points, or even prep. But I dunno.

Canon Boris vs 096 when.

The problem with prep is thar without an idea of how he'd prepare himself and what he would do, it's hard to think something up.

I imagine one could restrict Anna's flowmotion by fighting her in a wide, empty space or even atop a small mountain and use a flying vehicle to shoot 9-B+ armor piercing bullets as well as anti-tank missiles from, but it's not like she cannot counter that.

If she didn't high-diff, then she also probably didn't have to kill. Don't worry, he's just KO'd and will wake up safely on his house.

Yep. Or just gone. Either way, it was HIS father taken.

Every time he shouts "LEEWAAAAAAAY!" as a method of having a goofy catchphrase.....yikes.

That's sad. :c

Anna can also never see her family and school friends again. You can read about that on her page's introduction if you want.

Back