• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Bleach Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Ichigo vasto lorde form and ulquiorra only island level? lets take in consideration the movie https://youtu.be/7G8O6ivWdbo ichigo was stated to be the one who could destroy hell's gate [[1]] ichigo was also using less than half his powers[[2]] as stated by Unohana.

Also don't state that the movie wasn't cannon because the creator kubo didn't have time to make the hell arc so he made this manga chapter [[3]] this would make vasto lorde planet level just by destroying the gate/the chains of hell and also hell itself. Here is a video of one of hell's guardians teaming up with ichigo just to save hell from being destroyed and stopping the main villain from escaping.[[4]]

There were multiple discussions about the movie being canon and I can't recall what the final decision was.

Regardless, I don't know Bleach that well but Planet level Vasto Lord Ichigo sounds like a massive outlier to me but I'll wait to see what others think.

Code:
I wouldn't say its a outliner seeing as though they stated ichigo
Could do it with the power he used against ulquiorra.

Do we see Hell completely destroyed ? Or just wrecked parts of it ? People overestimate Vasto in this movie, yes he is a threat to hell BUT he's a threat to hell in the same way Majin Buu was a threat to the universe because they are Berserkers who will destroy everything but Overtime in a unknown amount of it, so no, Vasto would not be Planet Level with these feats alone

Mack13672 said:
if ichigo can destroy the gate and chains of hells he can destroy hell
Based on what ? No, seriously based on what ? Since when destroying a door equals to destroying a entire realm ? The chains of hell aren't exactly much either, they just mean he's probably above Yamamoto who thought they can't be cut but we have no idea if he actually ever tried it

Besides Ichigo used more than one Cero to cause the damage he did, and later on when Ichigo goes back the entire realm is completelt fine, the upper part of Hell is completely fine again, as if Ichigo never used Cero

They did state that if ichigo went there again and transformed he was gonna destroy hell and even a few cero´s were already breaking the whole thing, also in the box of the movie i think it was stated that he could destroy hell (or i think it said the world) if he went full power vasto lorde.

Based on what ? No, seriously based on what ? Since when destroying a door equals to destroying a entire realm ? The chains of hell aren't exactly much either, they just mean he's probably above Yamamoto who thought they can't be cut but we have no idea if he actually ever tried it

Besides Ichigo used more than one Cero to cause the damage he did, and later on when Ichigo goes back the entire realm is completelt fine, the upper part of Hell is completely fine again, as if Ichigo never used Cero

Ichigo only threw 2 blast(first time he did a full charge while charging it while the second was way faster and more destructive) but they got stronger each time he fired casually destroying the gate from the explosion. Hell feeds on negative emotions so ichigo would get stronger Also look at his clothes while hes destroying it hes using less than 1/3 of his reiatsu lets not add in the fact that hes carrying his sister and this vasto lorde form is apparently triggered with the urges to protect. PS-Sorry for my grammer.

Other than Hell destroying Ichigo statements, Yamamoto also mentioned that the gate of Hell (or chains, i don't remember) is indestructible. Wouldn't Ichigo destroying it scale him at least to Yamamoto's Bankai then? About the movie, im pretty sure the conclusion was that its not canon.

W0NDER3X said:
Other than Hell destroying Ichigo statements, Yamamoto also mentioned that the gate of Hell (or chains, i don't remember) is indestructible. Wouldn't Ichigo destroying it scale him at least to Yamamoto's Bankai then? About the movie, im pretty sure the conclusion was that its not canon.
it is did you not see the scans I posted? ichigo was shown and the characters of the hell in the manga

@Mack

Something being shown in the manga that was from a movie or anime doesn't instantly make it canon unless the events actually are stated to take place. I'm not saying the movie isn't canon because my knowledge of Bleach is limited, I'm just saying it might not be enough.

Didn't Kubo literally say the Hell movie is not canon since it was completely different from what he wanted it to be? In fact I'm pretty sure it's said that Kubo didn't even want his name in the credits due to how different it was from what he originally wanted.

@lordgriffin the hell arc wasn't expanded in the anime because there was no time so they made it into a movie

Peter1129 said:
Didn't Kubo literally say the Hell movie is not canon since it was completely different from what he wanted it to be? In fact I'm pretty sure it's said that Kubo didn't even want his name in the credits due to how different it was from what he originally wanted.
No he basically said that "i dont deserve credit because the bois basically did most of it" he also said that ichigo vs ulquiorra in the movie was how he imagine the fight to be.

one argument i see alot is

yammato= planet level for burning SS to the ground and VL>yammato because of the statement that he cant break the chains or door down

Hell Verse is not canon.

In the movie, Ichigo has his Hollowfication mask on the final stage (two vertical lines on the side of the face). This stage is only unlocked after defeating Ulquiorra... so how the hell would the events fit in the canon manga timeline?

Everyone is busy fighting Aizen and immediately after Ichigo loses his powers.

It's not canon.

Thank you for helping out. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back