• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Lets take a break from the crossover versus debate circle and chit-chat about the anime/manga, shall we? Here in this thread we can talking about everything around the anime/manga here

The topics are variated from genre, company, news, etc. And without further wait lets start it out

Good thread.

I'm just here to recommend Sakamoto Days, published by WSJ. It is written and illustrated by Yuuto Suzuki, the same mangaka who wrote the one-shot Garaku, which might be familiar to some people here who like reading one-shots on ********.

It's basically John Wick the manga, but with the familiar touch of shounen action and comedy and didn't take itself too seriously. Highly recommended. I'm also working on creating profiles for the verse.

12 years old me: Liking mostly shounen anime/manga that has cool actions and fights that we can imitated with friends. Avoiding anime/manga series with female main characters because ir's too girly for me.

24 years old me: Liking mostly slice of life anime/manga that has very hilarious comedy. Avoiding some generic anime such as generic Isekai or generic Shounen anime. Liking Anime/manga series with female main characters.

Btw, I wonder how you guys discovered your fav anime/manga/game. Did you someone recommend it you or what.

12 years old me: Liking mostly shounen anime/manga that has cool actions and fights that we can imitated with friends. Avoiding anime/manga series with female main characters because ir's too girly for me.

24 years old me: Liking mostly slice of life anime/manga that has very hilarious comedy. Avoiding some generic anime such as generic Isekai or generic Shounen anime. Liking Anime/manga series with female main characters.

Btw, I wonder how you guys discovered your fav anime/manga/game. Did you someone recommend it you or what.
Don't forget that you're slowly became a degenerate cultured weebs over time

I'm still so grateful with One Piece, Vocaloid, and Touhou as my paths to became a weeb, tho Inuyasha did first but that time i'm still really young to know a anime

Kenshirou ni Yoroshiku is a slightly new but pretty funny manga if anyone wants to read it.

, I wonder how you guys discovered your fav anime/manga/game
When I first got into anime back in 2018, I was watching these """funny"""" compilations. One of those included a scene from Toaru and for some reason that was enough to convince me to watch it. Within one year, I caught up with the anime and the manga and the light novel. Became my favourite from the first episode

Back