• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
just watch this.....: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkyS1fzPOCU&feature=youtu.be

what the **** is this shit??????????

why has he fused a fan version of sonic to the original?

this guy is literally the worst sonicverse downplayer of all time.

and go look at the dragon ball fanboys in the comment section.

solaris only has ******* star level durability????????????????????????????

mother of god, jesus ******* christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

son of a bitch!!!

and why the **** did he put super states against naruto and sasuke?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9rf37ujX88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUQ89NAiimw

and wtf is this shit below?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q6Vb8ktNxU

i recommend you to watch these shitty video's above.

Even as someone who has problems with the current ratings, I find that to be horrendous downplay on Solaris and the Super forms respectively.

There are still people out there who take AnimationRewind seriously? I stopped giving a **** about him when he said Buu is faster than Kirby.

the planetary super state bullshit pisses me off...

just like the fanboys...

im not hating on naruto and dragon ball but this is just shittiest shit shit of the *****.

sonic 06 guidebook statement:

"Solaris's second form is that of a giant phoenix—a winged cosmic creation with the power to destroy time and space itself. " (phase 2 of boss fight)

He also said Goku's instant Transmission Beats Sonic's "limitless Speed" which basically contradicts damn near ever Sonic fight he's done so yeah he's a hack

I'm mad at him for downplaying Astro Boy.

Edit: Shouldn't this be in fun & games?

Again, even with my opinion to that tiering, I can safely say that Super Sonic undisputedly solos the verse with the utmost of ease.

ALSO WHERE THE HELL DID HE GET THE 1000% INCREASE FOR SUPER STATES?

it's the biggest bullshit of all time and has never been confirmed by sega.

there was never a confirmed multiplier for base sonic to super sonic

lying bastard....

I mean...I don't think he's that fast to begin with, so I'm not gonna blame him for that.

Unless he's talking about Archie. Then that becomes stupid.

In game canon that would be wank more then anything really I think the fact he thought speed stealing Dark Sonic was a thing in Archie is a much better thing to complain about

it was from the comics but i swear it says that they became 1000x stronger, not just 10x

also that was when there was millions of chaos emeralds before they all became into the seven ones we have today, so you can just imagine how weak they were then.

also even if it was just 1000% from the knuckles and sonic fight that would then make them both universal in base because all they did was become 10x stronger which we all know is bs...

I personally stopped taking AR seriously ages ago. Nowadays I watch him more as this "turn your brain off and just watch" kind of show, which is why I ignore the serious episodes and only watch the most ridiculous ones, CFC kind of sucks when it comes to actual vs debating.

"Kind of sucks"is an understatement really stuff like Link vs Zero and Sonic vs the Flash rematch could drive even the most sane person in this hobby insane with what he uses

Mainly that he used events and feats that straight up never happened in Hyrule warriors to have Link win in other words he straight up used his fanfiction basically

I love Link, but unless my upgrade goes through, he's not coming close to beating Zero, and even then he gets speedblitzed

btw i forgot that even the freaking creater of smash downplayed the absolute **** out of sonic...

you will be shocked when you see this...

really? almost light speed????

does he still think that base sonic is just at transonic speed or is he just blatantly ignoring official sources?

everyone knows that what ever base sonic can do, super sonic can also do but atleast waaaaay more better...

Seriously, AR does too many stomp fights, Bendy Vs Bill Cipher, Buu Vs Luffy, Mario Vs TMNT, literally every Chara fight he has ever made, etc.

I think only a full Composite TMNT stands a chance against Mario iirc but in Base they definitely don't

Back