• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anima: Beyond Fantasy AP justifications, statistics and other clean up

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Most of the profiles don't link to anything, or link to characters who link to charactrs who link to other characters, and you need to be lucky to get the one with the calc.

Let's change that, eh?

9-A: The Hunter is 9-A by scaling above someone stronger than an elephant and being able to defeat a group of soldiers. The former matters little with how massive the difference between an elephant and 9-A is, so we are left with the warriors. They might be very high end 9-B, but that ain't linked anywhere.

8-C: Slightly weaker than 10 tons of tnt is not 8-C... neither for Alius nor for Valkyrie

High 8-C: As far as I could find, there are Nature's Wrath and the Ice Maide's feats. This should be linked to...

Elisabetta Barbados, Raziel

8-B: Faust Orbatos. Pretty sure it comes from being above the 10 ton feat, but should be mentioned still.

8-A: Apperently comes from being massively above 10 tons of tnt. Problem is, there is a +, and I doubt that is acceptable.

Red Lady (Linking a High 8-C feat is not the best reasoning for 8-A, not with some better explaining),

Low 7-C: Reasonings for Raziel are pretty poor. Scales to level 9s that aren't linked, and decimating an army (Any 8-A should be able to do so with a modern army unless some heavy hitting weapons are involved. I doubt they are here.)

Same for Dullaha.

7-C: Being "a little weaker" than someone at least 50 kilotons (If the High 7-C+ is anything to go by) is not the best reason to be 7-C. I'm guessing Al-Djin is a reasoning? See the problem with 8-A then.

High 7-C/Low 7-B: Mostly statements like "Capable of destroying both armies and large dragons with one slice." and "Devoured anything in a radius of kilometers the first time he used his powers". The latter is fine if done instantly, tough it might be enviremental damage. Not knowledgable enough to tell. There is also Chthon's feat, which I'm assuming they scale to as well. If they do, it should be noted.

Some that need a link: Griever, Noth, Lord of the Dead, Behemoth, Nexus Guardia

7-A/High 7-A: So, the feat I could find is 76.872 Gigatons (7-B+). Since not even x2 increase in power is needed, I can understand 7-A being assumed. But why is it 7-A+ for Zhoul Orgus? And High 7-A for Red Lady and Druaga for being above the afromentioned? Some others with similiar problems are Gurmah-Gharus, Elhaym, Lord of Darkness, Seraphim Potestas

Yeah, I should admit I'm not the best one dealing with scaling via levels, would have been better to scale via stat but it was said to me to not doint it (and I think we don't do that).

For the 9-A, haven't mentioned it, but level they would scale for a T-Rex (level 6, 165 AA if stat scaling is allowed), and Hunter despite being one level slower and with AA of 160, possesses one attack that makes it stronger than a T-Rex; as accumulation creature, it should scale to its durability.

Then we got the High 8-C from Nature's Wrath and Ice Maiden (level 7 and 8 respectively), and is when scaling start to seems strange (you could notice the difference between AP from only one lvel). And there's no other number until lv 10, that is the one that do have less issues due the amounts of statemens and staight up calculation (Behemoth as strong as an ancient dragon, who are as big as mountains, besides, it possesses STRength 15, the baseline for moving mountains; Ophiel devoring kilometers when he was a child; Chthon's can destroy metropolis by causing earthquakes).

Then another "void" up to lv 14, that is Yagarema that is a living island, Pride (that was said to be comparable to Yagarema) that is lv 14, and Dragon of Gaira that could have destroyed half Arcangel lv 13).

After that the scaling is more consistent, Rudrashkha can destroy countries, a Filisnogos destroyed everything in a radius of 100 km in few hours when it was considered to be a baby. Finally, Sigma that is a meteor, so Kep suggested me to use the baseline high 6-B.

I mean, a T-Rex is 9-B.

Fair, found the calcs as seen above. Though, why does Alius and Valkyrie scale to 8-C? Being weaker than 10 tons needs some really stompish proportions of weakness.

For tier 7: Reasonings for Raziel are pretty poor. Scales to level 9s that aren't linked, and decimating an army (Any 8-A should be able to do so with a modern army unless some heavy hitting weapons are involved. I doubt they are here.) Same for Dullaha.

Al-Djinn get's Low 7-C from being stronger than his 8-A self, but that is + for no reason.

And why is Kali 7-C? She scales below 500 kilotons, that's enough for High 7-C even if weaker.

For 7-A, why the +? Pretty sure we have a rule about not using it unless there is a calc.

How much into 9-B is a T-Rex? most likely people just used KE, although I think its bite yield more.

More of less the problems, there are few calcs for any level or amount of AA, but anything between the levels of 7 and 10 are empty, and Alius and Valkyrie are rated that way to fill the the difference between lv 6 (a T-Rex) and lv 7 (a creature that can cause minor earthquakes). Also, there another issue that I recently found: Hydra Queen has STRenght 15 and Reinhard, a character lv 7, supossely can lift mountains with telekinesis (although I may consider this an hyperbole).

I'm inclined to rate Al-Djinn as unknown, its physical stats are pretty low and its spells aren't destructive, are Creation and Illusion. I can also remove the "+" from all profiles that aren't directly linked to a calculation.

Stronger it's bite might be, it's not breaching a X600 difference needed to be 9-A.

Well, in cases like this we most often go by "At least 9-B, at most High 8-C", because saying that it's 5 times weaker or hundreds of times stronger than those they scale to is arbitrary.

Still, removing the + also makes raziel's scaling mostly unfounded. In case there is no feat he can scale to, he should scale to an "At least [highest tier he scales to]"

Wait, 600? baseline 9-B is 15k J, how is a T-Rex only 3 times stronger than that guy that kick hard? Also, an elephant is 110k J, I doubt is stronger than a T-Rex...

Welp, yes, I think the "at least x to at most y" would be the more accurate (although not exact), same way with Raziel. As for the rest, I better but "at least 7-B" for those equal or superior to Romeo up to the "at least 7-B+" of the Zhoul Orgus. Then Druaga and above are scaled from Yagarema.

You do know that baseline is 1394.67x weaker than 9-A, right? /00 might be somewhat of an exageration, but not by much (And elephants are actually made for charging in both speed and anatomy, a t-rex isn't really.)

Even breaking proper pillars is barely halfway through it.

I mean, a T-Rex can't just be 2.3 times stronger than a peak human, nor can't be weaker than a elephant; the same profile says it have killed triceratops, that are 1M J. Although this is a issue with other profile, a real animal is being used to scale this ones (honestly I think that Carlos is overrating the t-rex).

So, I'll leave the t-rex issue for the moment. To be clear, is there any issue if I use stats rather than level alone to scale? That would low or increase the AP of few creatures/characters, although it would it would make scaling much better (aside from few issues).

Antoniofer said:
I mean, a T-Rex can't just be 2.3 times stronger than a peak human, nor can't be weaker than a elephant; the same profile says it have killed triceratops, that are 1M J. Although this is a issue with other profile, a real animal is being used to scale this ones (honestly I think that Carlos is overrating the t-rex).
The killing of triceratops was more likely the cause of stealth (Yeah, t-rex did some stealth from what scientists can guess) and a well placed bite on the neck. In no way would it overpower a triceratops if going head on, and some t-rex died trying to.

Ok, in that case I'll put some references with respect of AA (attack ability) according to its AP:

There's some characters that have a minor increase due a weapon (between +5 to +10 in the most common cases), in that case it would have a note. There's two types of DA (defense ability), Dodge and Stop (not quite the name since origial language is spanish), one chaarcter that use to dodge can stop an attack, or viceverse, but with a negative of -60, so not sure if would be correct to makes them glasscannons.

Creatures with accumulation are made to tank a lot of attacks and damage, so not sure if it will be accurate to makes its durability as its stronger attack; neither those creatures dodge, but since AA also accounts for speed they have at least combat speed (there's 3 different types of speed in Anima).

All right, I updated all the characters that aren't Damage Accumulation an has official prfile (refering to the roleplay profiles, not the wiki).

I would suggest to use the Accumulation Multiplier with these beings: basically, any time there's a creature with damage accumulation this one wins a multiplier to its LP (between 1 and 20 depending of the size, but in the wiki there's no multplier of 1 or 2). So, maybe it fall under calc stacking? I do not plan in use a direct multiplier, but if it fall under a different tier just change the durability to the tier's name (baseline, no exact value).

Back