• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anihilargg Question

Very simple Question. I’d like to note I’m not trying to cast doubt on anything, I just want it clarified for future reference and no one gave me an answer, lol. Why do we consider the Anihilargg to destroy with 4-D Potency? We know it creates with 4-D Potency, but is that why we assume it destroys with the same potency? And wouldn’t that be circular reasoning or something like that, since Destruction and Creation are opposite abilities?

This is why I ask, because I honestly don’t know lol.

Good question. I have several theories but I don’t know what the exact reason was that it and Alien X got upgraded from 3-A to low 2-C back in 2017. So I’m interested as well.

Why do we consider the Anihilargg to destroy with 4-D Potency? We know it creates with 4-D Potency, but is that why we assume it destroys with the same potency? And wouldn’t that be circular reasoning or something like that, since Destruction and Creation are opposite abilities?
And why wouldn't we? Why are we going to assume that the Anihialarg is Low 2-C via creation only? There is literally no reason to assume that the Anihialarg is only 4D via creation that is just headcanon and a dumb argument

Annihilarg has the power to create the universe if there is no universe or destroy a universe if there is a universe hence its fundamentally using the same energy to do the exact opposite function depending on the circumstances.There is no reason to assume that Annihilarg is using low 2-C energy when universe isn't there but use 3-A energy when universe is already present.That would require making more assumptions than just equalizing its creation and destructive capacity since it isn't implied or stated to vary

Annihilarg has the power to create the universe if there is no universe or destroy a universe if there is a universe hence its fundamentally using the same energy to do the exact opposite function depending on the circumstances.There is no reason to assume that Annihilarg is using low 2-C energy when universe isn't there but use 3-A energy when universe is already present.That would require making more assumptions than just equalizing its creation and destructive capacity since it isn't implied or stated to vary
Not only to mention that Creation >>>>> destruction

If you have enough power to create something then you can clearly destroy it very easily

Not only to mention that Creation >>>>> destruction

If you have enough power to create something then you can clearly destroy it very easily
Well I used to think that but its actually not necessarily true
In this wiki creation feats are equalized to destruction feats
The amount of energy uses to create something is same as amount of energy used to destroy something

Well I used to think that but its actually not necessarily true
In this wiki creation feats are equalized to destruction feats
The amount of energy uses to create something is same as amount of energy used to destroy something
Really? I thought it takes for you much more energy to create something then destroying one

Really? I thought it takes for you much more energy to create something then destroying one
Yeah.The reason why it looks more impressive than destructive feats is because of the ability to create something from nothingness which is what I thought too but turns out that creating something from nothingness part is just from hax but overall energy requred to create something is what is scaled to AP which is equal to energy required to destroy something so there goes XD

Back