• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Angry Birds Revisions

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Red's profile in particular seems to be more of a composite profile and I didn't think that we were doing those anymore. The alternate versions like Angry Birds Star Wars and Angry Birds Transformers don't seem to be canon to the main series, nor the movie, unless I'm wrong. So I'd propose that alternate profiles for these characters be made instead of being lumped into one.

Yeah, it also composites their Movie versions as well.

Is there anyway to separate them?

Probably by spin-off. They have their own sequels and such, so giving them alts for say "Movie", "Angry Birds Star Wars", "Angry Birds Transformers", etc would be fair to say, I would suppose. Everything in the main series can stay though. Just don't think it would be fair for the main game character to stay Tier 7 for a feat that was exclusive to the movie.

How does the Angry Birds canon works? I thought they were all set in the same world sans the film and transformers crossover?

Probably by spin-off. They have their own sequels and such, so giving them alts for say "Movie", "Angry Birds Star Wars", "Angry Birds Transformers", etc would be fair to say, I would suppose. Everything in the main series can stay though. Just don't think it would be fair for the main game character to stay Tier 7 for a feat that was exclusive to the movie.
A movie's explosion was actually calculated at Multi-City Block level, while the one from Toons (which I believe to be canon with games and maybe comics) is Small Town level (happened to pigs earlier in Dogzilla, so it's consistent in scaling as birds are able to hurt them).

So yeah, I agree with separating profiles between the main canon, crossovers (Star Wars/Transformers) and a film series.

Last edited:
might as well bump this since the profiles are pretty bad

stuff from the Movie continuity needs to be put in its own separate profiles since they're quite obviously set in a different continuity same with the Star Wars crossover, funnily enough I'm pretty sure the comic version of the Transformers crossover is canon as the Transformers uh transformations that happens to the characters gets undone in the end turning everyone back to normal so it'd probably just be a separate key for them

also yeah Toons should be considered canon as it doesn't contradict anything in the games and the redesigns introduced in Toons later got used in 2
the events of the movies might also be canon to the main game series but I'm not going into that

Back